• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julez- Amen (Remix)

Listen to Amen_2012 on Hulkshare - Free Music Streaming & Download

Feed 1 : http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post933076

Feed 2 : http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post933077

Hey this was pretty dope why didn't you get feedback?

You got a good rap voice , and the flow on this was crazy. Good remix manee.
    Loved the lyrics and you had a lot of ad libs on this but it worked perfectly. "Dreams to reality I think I got that feeling"
    Some dope lyrics on here and you rode this beat well , the vocals could be turned down a little , felt like they over powered the beat a little , but still dope.

4/5 good remix broo
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Whoa! That was dope bro!
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

this is a decent track

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
          Hey this was pretty dope why didn't you get feedback?

You got a good rap voice , and the flow on this was crazy. Good remix manee.
          Loved the lyrics and you had a lot of ad libs on this but it worked perfectly. "Dreams to reality I think I got that feeling"
          Some dope lyrics on here and you rode this beat well , the vocals could be turned down a little , felt like they over powered the beat a little , but still dope.

4/5 good remix broo
          Thanks bro, and this is like only the second song i posted so im not expecting to get a lot of feedback

Comment

Dope track ! Nice flow !
            I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

i really loved your track 'get like me' but this one is dope as fuck too! really like your voice and your flow. You got that fast flow that i really like.
              i liked the 'get like me' song more cuz the beat was more kinda banger and you killed it. i feel this one too really dope shit you put out so far keep posting bro !

Comment

murked this shit bro, you got a ill rap voice, good shit.
                twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

This has better energy than your other track. I really liked how you sound in the first 4 bars. And again the mixing is pretty good. You got a pretty good voice for rap too, its not too similar to anything out and its unique in its own way. Let's see you up the lyrical content on the next track you drop and show us some versatility. Good use of differing mixing effects too. Breaks up the song well and keeps the listener's attention.

Overall: 3.9/5

Comment

Damn I didn't expect this. Pretty good. You hit that singy-flow nicely. Mixing doesn't sound too bad. Delivery needs a bit more energy though. Good remix but at some point I lose interest. Could have brought more wit to the lyrics. That would've kept me more entertained. I like it though man keep working, this is the first track I've heard from you. It's always good to have new people.

Comment

This shit is dope. Loved the bit @ the start with the flow, I fux with that part the most lol. The lyrics were decent for the track and not bad in any way. But you could definitely improve in the lyrics category. Work on most advanced rhyme schemes, wordplay, multies, etc. You definitely got a dope ass voice as well. Mixing is too point. 4/5

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

super dope remix hands down! your flow was on point throughout the whole track, and the lyrics were pretty good as well but could use a little improvement. but overall, very solid track. shit bumps!

Flow - 4.5/5
                        Lyrics - 3/5
                        Overall - 4/5
                        THP // Summertime
                        Coming Soon

Twitter - @BVSEBYRD

Soundcloud - ThaRealJ$

Hit me up for collabs!

Comment

Working...
                        X