SM Maniac- Started With Nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SM Maniac- Started With Nothing

Probably my last track for awhile. If you can't understand it I'll post lyrics later.

Started With Nothing Finished.mp3

Feedback 1 l Feedback 2
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

I can't listen to it off this ipad, but why is this gonna be your last song for awhile?

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

I fux with this heavy...very dope....not even on some this is SM Maniac dope..this is just dope...
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

I cant rate the lyrics now cuz i gotta play my music low for the fucking neighbors. But i was still able to listen this low volume, and i thought it was dope.

Comment

Damn dude this beat is nice. Sad that you're taking a break cause this track shows so much improvement. Your flow almost rides the beat on this, which is such a step up man. The part after the beat is honestly a little of beat, but I like that you kept going with it. You've got good lyrics, just need to keep working on that delivery so emphasis comes across. Where are you from? I heard you say on the track you're not from here.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
            I can't listen to it off this ipad, but why is this gonna be your last song for awhile?
            I barely have time anymore. This summer I've been mad busy and schools about to start, basketball etc. I'll still drop probably a song a month or something like that.

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
            Damn dude this beat is nice. Sad that you're taking a break cause this track shows so much improvement. Your flow almost rides the beat on this, which is such a step up man. The part after the beat is honestly a little of beat, but I like that you kept going with it. You've got good lyrics, just need to keep working on that delivery so emphasis comes across. Where are you from? I heard you say on the track you're not from here.
            I'm Colombian , lol, but yeah appreciate it.
            I'm gonna try and track maybe a song or two a month to try and improve
            The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Im so proud lol, you really did good on this, you rode the beat so good, im really noticing your improvement!
              twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Glad to know I'm improving

"Your shines the past tense, I write with fast pens, Despite my past friends, I've always believed that there's this side in me, That cares in fighting free, If you bout it then challenge me "

Comment

hmmm. not bad...
                  Flow is dope, and i like that when your talking after the beat stops, and i laughed when you said "hello son"
                  But the instrumental is to loud for the accapella.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                  Cut them off like circumcision
                  -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                    hmmm. not bad...
                    Flow is dope, and i like that when your talking after the beat stops, and i laughed when you said "hello son"
                    But the instrumental is to loud for the accapella.
                    Yeah I'll have to up the compressor . It always sounds good for me at first and then afterwards I notice it

Comment

Volume level is too low. Flow sounds a bit better on this. Every time I listen to you, you getting a notch better and better with your flow. Good deal man. You adding some reverb to your vocals? You just need a tad. Some of the other effects you use (like the pitching) didnt translate well with the track. Remember that you have to continuously tweak things like that until they sound the best possible. Great energy on the track too.

Overall: 3.6/5

Comment

Like everybody else said, you're really improving! the one thing I noticed is that you still rush some lines, but you're not even doing that much anymore. It's a shame this will be your last song, but I'm expecting your next track to be really great. I really like this song, though. The pitching is fucked up on this, though. Like Mykill said, it didn't fit. but the beat is nice and you flowed over it well, good shit. Your delivery is good a lot of times, but sometimes it sounds kinda forced. idk, it just sounds weird sometimes. but lyrically, you're improving, too. We should do a song like this sometimes.

Overall - 3.5/5

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Working...
                        X