Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SUICIDE SQUAD REBORN

Suicide Squad Update!

If yall didnt know YNR is in the squad now.
    J-Money cant record much now, hes busy with school and shit. So he will just be an affiliate kinda. You will see him on songs sometimes with us.

And no more members. People need to stop asking to be in SS. We got the best group on HQ, the finest. We bout to take off.

Be looking out for alot of material. Me and YNR working on the "HQ's Finest" mixtape, DROPPING THE 11TH OF THIS MONTH! Also we got an SS mixtape dropping sometime after that.

Yall better get ready, we're about to takeoff. YA DIG!

Comment

What's good HQ.

My boy Skim told ya'll whats up but I just want to say make sure yall cop that HQ Finest by YNR and YF.
      Fire.

Even with a little disagreement, I think me and Dreezy might have a lil something.
      Dreezy, holla at me boy.

Yea.. but we just doing big things.
      Make sure yall keep checking the twitters, myspace , youtube
      shit like that.. and of course we stayin on HQ.
      This where we began!

YNR with SS is crazy yall.. yall know some crazy shit bout to happen.
      WE FUCKS WIT PEOPLE WHO MAKE GOOD MUSIC, SO LET US KNO ABOUT COLLABS ON MSN.

www.myspace.com/SuicideSquadHQ
      www.Twitter.com/SuicideSquadHQ
      www.YouTube.com/SuicideSquadHQ
      Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

No hate here but ya'll could do way better if ya'll callin yourself the HQ's finest

i was honestly readin all 3 pages of this thread seein all this hype n shit n then when i finally went back n played it didnt fit the book ya know what i mean? but "F U pay me" was on point i aint gonna lie on that. who ever left your group n was gettin dissed yo i feel bad cuz hes exposed on some shit i would not want said about myself... which could never work. But yeah i say we get a DMV goon squad N Suicide Squad collabo goin and really get this site poppin i jus got my new mic n i jus got all my shit set up n i work from my studio chargin ppls to use my shit so i i got all day everyday to record ya digg!! get at me gimme a shout or somethin its ya boy C-Red aka Red Herring aka treasure chest cause i gots all kinds of goodies comin out the box haha

YOU ALREADY KNOW SS fresh like the impala SS 94

Comment

Originally posted by BranD NewZZ
          No hate here but ya'll could do way better if ya'll callin yourself the HQ's finest

i was honestly readin all 3 pages of this thread seein all this hype n shit n then when i finally went back n played it didnt fit the book ya know what i mean? but "F U pay me" was on point i aint gonna lie on that. who ever left your group n was gettin dissed yo i feel bad cuz hes exposed on some shit i would not want said about myself... which could never work. But yeah i say we get a DMV goon squad N Suicide Squad collabo goin and really get this site poppin i jus got my new mic n i jus got all my shit set up n i work from my studio chargin ppls to use my shit so i i got all day everyday to record ya digg!! get at me gimme a shout or somethin its ya boy C-Red aka Red Herring aka treasure chest cause i gots all kinds of goodies comin out the box haha

K listen. Those tracks were OLD tracks. We all got bettter production. Better mics. Better skills. Just wait.

Comment

Originally posted by BranD NewZZ

Those are just older tracks bro.. and they still are better then the shit HQ produces.
            Wait til they drop HQF , my collabo mixtape, and the SS mixtape.
            Then you might change your mind..
            Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
              Then you might change your mind..
              He WILL change his mind.

Comment

aye im not doubtin ya'll im jus tryin to hear some up to date tunes... now ill be droppin another track on here tomorrow for ya'll wit my squad im tryin to see whats good with your squad on droppin a track tomorrow

Jus tryin to play a lil 3 on 3 get this site poppin pull in some new members, interest n maybe even get us all some new fresh attention

this is business not hate my dudez lets do some crazy shit with what we got here

Comment

We got new tracks. Check out these songs!

Haikes - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5792
                  Me & YNR - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5978

Comment

Working...
                  X