does anyone know a good place to download JUST VOCALS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone know a good place to download JUST VOCALS

i really wanna use a sample from the lollipop remix. anyone know where i can find it?
    It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Re: does anyone know a good place to download JUST VOCALS

Originally posted by steezyfbaby
    i really wanna use a sample from the lollipop remix. anyone know where i can find it?
    if you can't find acapellas on jamglue.com, you'll have to find the instrumental of the song, and then with the original track and instrumental you can create an acapella. Youtube that
    "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

Originally posted by Fredd
      if you can't find acapellas on jamglue.com, you'll have to find the instrumental of the song, and then with the original track and instrumental you can create an acapella. Youtube that
      That's some good info actually, you can do that or if you want the easier route just get it here: http://www.zshare.net/audio/61728275b9bcfabe/

I saw you needed it & since I had it, why not make someone's life a little easier?

EDIT: My bad if it's in the wrong forum, I thought I was in the Downloads forum for some stupid reason...My Bad
      These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
      Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

Originally posted by deadcivilian
        That's some good info actually, you can do that or if you want the easier route just get it here: http://www.zshare.net/audio/61728275b9bcfabe/

I saw you needed it & since I had it, why not make someone's life a little easier?

EDIT: My bad if it's in the wrong forum, I thought I was in the Downloads forum for some stupid reason...My Bad

haha its chill i think it goes along with it somewhat? haha idk thanks a bunch though man :]
        It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by steezyfbaby
          Originally posted by deadcivilian

haha its chill i think it goes along with it somewhat? haha idk thanks a bunch though man :]
          No problem bro, whatever I can do to help, I mean if I have it why not upload it?
          These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
          Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

Working...
          X