J-Steeze, Rappers Kitchen Snippet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J-Steeze, Rappers Kitchen Snippet

ALright so please keep in mind this is my first time EVER recording haha, this is just a snippet of the song, please leave feedback, i know i dont sound the best, i used a laptop mic. But this is just my first song evaaaa.

jsteeze_rapperskitchensnipp.mp3 - 1.2 Mb
    It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Re: J-Steeze, Rappers Kitchen Snippet

Didnt sound too bad for the first recording. But id increase the volume on the full version for sure. It was pretty low. Had to listen really closely just to understand what you were saying. For the first recording ever, wasnt bad. You'll only get better. 5/10.

Comment

gacias bruh, yeah i just ordered an external mic and shit off of radioshack.com for 39.99 with a condenser and shit, and yeah im not that good at the mixing part yet hah.

Comment

Originally posted by steezyfbaby
        gacias bruh, yeah i just ordered an external mic and shit off of radioshack.com for 39.99 with a condenser and shit, and yeah im not that good at the mixing part yet hah.
        Yeah. I just have a $55 mic. Not even condenser. You just gotta learn how to play with settings and effects to make vocals sound better. It will take time, its just your first recording though. You will get betterrr.

Comment

I didn't really like the reverb of the beat. But i liked the build up, kinda.

You sounded kinda like weezy after he drinks from his cup. Was that intentional? Lol, if it was then i'd like to hear you rap properly. If it wasn't then good work i guess.

Yeah well done. 6/10

Comment

[quote="Safe_Kid"]I didn't really like the reverb of the beat. But i liked the build up, kinda.

You sounded kinda like weezy after he drinks from his cup. Was that intentional? Lol, if it was then i'd like to hear you rap properly. If it wasn't then good work i guess. {/quote}

Haha nah i dont try to sound like anyone but me yo, i just ripped a blunt chillaxed, closed my eyes and went in haha

Comment

Thats exactly how its supposed to be!

Comment

Yep You went in homie
                RunTellDat!!:Mays '91 The ALBUM 4th Qtr.2012
                Follow Me On Twitter @HiMyNameIsShawn

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzy.Tha.Hooligan
                  Yep You went in homie

Thanks bruh.

Comment

OK, first thing first, I WANT YOU TO KNOW I CAN PRODUCE U SO MUCH MORE BETTTER if you got msn, and we can talk more on there.

Comment

yeah ive got it, whats your email, ill hit you up lata cuz ima bout to dip to class.

Comment

Originally posted by steezyfbaby
                        yeah ive got it, whats your email, ill hit you up lata cuz ima bout to dip to class.
                        YungNRuthless@Gmail.com i gotta delete someone i have 1000 people wont let me add anyone lmfao

Comment

Working...
                        X