Lil Trev - Flo -- Sweet 16 -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Trev - Flo -- Sweet 16 -

Here is a new sweet 16. Haven't dropped one in a while.

EDIT:

I fixed the beat a lil bit.. not as loud lol

Called Flo -- http://www.hulkshare.com/6rm0kfmpw54w

lemme know what ya think.

Follow me : @Trev_Da_DJ @HardKnockClique

Feed 1: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post980533

Feed 2: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post980534
    Last edited by DatWeezy; 10-01-2012, 03:12 PM.

i like the beat, the flow is on point all the way thru, i like ure delivery and ure cadence, lyrically this is tight to but the mastering is off the beat is to loud and the bass in the beat is far to high, so kinda makes it uncomfortable , fix that mastering an this would be fire!!
    4/5 nice work tho

Comment

Thanks for the feed fam

Comment

50 views... 1 feed ? I see something wrong wit that equation lol.

Comment

the beat is mad annoying but you lowkey ripped it fool, flowed your ass off with some good punchlines.
          twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Ha yea the beat is annoying but its what I had to use to get a flow like this lol. But thanks for the feed my dude. Appreciate it.

Comment

Flo is great, lyrics flow nicely, you got a nice vibe to the track, but that beat is toooo repetitive man plus it needs more adjusting on the volume it's too up front. Will make a really nice track just need to correct that beat bro
              Get your beats here!

Comment

Thanks for the feed man. But i just got the beat off YouTube lol. I didn't make it or nothing lol. I'm not real familiar with fixing beats. I wish I could of tho. Thanks again fam

Comment

Thought that your lines were pretty sick, but its not really a song that i would listen to. Its more like a freestyle and doesnt have that much replay value. But its a pretty cool song goos work 3/5

Comment

Ripped the beat but the beat itself lol. First of all, you might have the beat to loud or the wrong plugin's on the beat but when you cut the track up on quality speakers it sounds so shitty tbh. Lyrically you murked it though my dude. Look out for the tracks I got comin your way this month.

Comment

I always like it when you do your solo dolo shit. Nice supa dupa flow... Good flow speed change ups... Nice punches too. Track definitely shows how good the "leader" of HKC really is.

P.S. Been mad busy the last few days... Gonna be busier this week... we'll get that next banger goin' soon...

Comment

The mixing was off a lil bit but other den dat you snapped on dis shit bruh nice flow punchlines were on point I def fuck wit it good freestyle track 3/5

Comment

Working...
                        X