Poyo - Get it Low (Feat Cli City & MC Crary) #eYe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poyo - Get it Low (Feat Cli City & MC Crary) #eYe

Something slight i did last month. prolly last song ima drop for a while dont be on that rap shit as much. i got murked on the verses but its okay it rarely happens lol

#eYe

Sentus- Point of no Escape
    Lil Trev - Flo -- Sweet 16 -

Last edited by @Poyo_Kardashian; 09-30-2012, 05:56 PM.
    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Easily my favorite rapper in the studio. You seriously needa work on a mixtape, bruh. But this song definitely fits you. Flow is perfect as usual and you came through with some dope lines. I fucks with it. Is that Cli singing? Not bad, I'm kinda shocked. The singing and then cut to the rap kinda shows how emotionless he was in this song, though. Crary, lyrically, was dope, but I don't feel like you were a good fit for this song. The beat is a lot hyper than your flow and delivery, you know?

These verses were short as fuck, too. Not a bad song at all, I just kinda have mixed feelings on the guest verses. I guess everybody came through with their different strengths/weaknesses.

4/5

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

shoulda got mykill and gibbsy for this pop stuff.
      agree about crary not fitting this type beat. flow was too slow for this, and kinda killed the energy.
      cli actually pulled it off, but at one point his flow sounded kinda off. also that singing was kinda dope lol.
      poyo, i dont think you got murked on the verses though , your verse was just as good as the rest.
      the cleavage in that pic is dope too.
      also who the nigga on da hook??? he killed that shit.
      EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

^ is right about cli pulling this off. poyo u a had sick flow throughout these small ass 16 bars.. this beat is hella lame, but you guys kept with the concept which is good, for like the radio. and ye crary talkin that real shit, only if a better beat was chosen im sure he would have fitted in more. good job overall. where da hard ass songs tho

3.65/5

Comment

Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
          agree about crary not fitting this type beat. flow was too slow for this, and kinda killed the energy.
          cli actually pulled it off, but at one point his flow sounded kinda off. also that singing was kinda dope lol.
          poyo, i dont think you got murked on the verses though , your verse was just as good as the rest.
          the cleavage in that pic is dope too.
          also who the nigga on da hook??? he killed that shit.

yeah this is not usually a typical crary beat but i think he adjusted awesomely.

btw thats flo rida on the hook. the original song is with tyga/nicki/waka

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

Originally posted by Tha Professor View Post
          ^ is right about cli pulling this off. poyo u a had sick flow throughout these small ass 16 bars.. this beat is hella lame, but you guys kept with the concept which is good, for like the radio. and ye crary talkin that real shit, only if a better beat was chosen im sure he would have fitted in more. good job overall. where da hard ass songs tho

3.65/5
          i fucks wit the beat, but i be liking them poppy songs. i got some bangers coming tho

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
          Easily my favorite rapper in the studio. You seriously needa work on a mixtape, bruh. But this song definitely fits you. Flow is perfect as usual and you came through with some dope lines. I fucks with it. Is that Cli singing? Not bad, I'm kinda shocked. The singing and then cut to the rap kinda shows how emotionless he was in this song, though. Crary, lyrically, was dope, but I don't feel like you were a good fit for this song. The beat is a lot hyper than your flow and delivery, you know?

These verses were short as fuck, too. Not a bad song at all, I just kinda have mixed feelings on the guest verses. I guess everybody came through with their different strengths/weaknesses.

4/5

preciate the love my nigga, that wake bake and piss coming soon
          twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

I thought that your verse was the best tbh. Would of been a even cooler song if you did it all on your own. Good shit keep it up brotha 3.5/5

Comment

Think my flow is a bit off on this. Maybe I didn't record correctly or it wasn't lined up just right. Idk. Dude on the hook sounds like Diezal imo. At first I really thought it was him. Funny that he liked it.

Comment

I fux with this song

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
                  pfffffffft. i make gangsta pop, not techno laser pop.

I've heard better poyo songs... but its nice to hear something new. Cli City thinks he's f'n Trey Songz now dont he?! lol. Everyone did a good job on this. Poyo, I dont think you got merc'd by anyone on here. Every one brought their own "uniqueness" to the table and it brought value to the track and that's a great thing. Hope you get back into music...

Overall: 3.2/5

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                    pfffffffft. i make gangsta pop, not techno laser pop.

I've heard better poyo songs... but its nice to hear something new. Cli City thinks he's f'n Trey Songz now dont he?! lol. Everyone did a good job on this. Poyo, I dont think you got merc'd by anyone on here. Every one brought their own "uniqueness" to the table and it brought value to the track and that's a great thing. Hope you get back into music...

Overall: 3.2/5

preciate it bruh, and im still into it but i just havent been rapping alot latley but i did a song last night so who knows i might get back on my grizzy

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Originally posted by TheBestRapperAlive View Post
                    I thought that your verse was the best tbh. Would of been a even cooler song if you did it all on your own. Good shit keep it up brotha 3.5/5
                    good look broheem
                    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

This aint bad at all, I fux with this

I hate them thirsty bitches
                      Cut them off like circumcision
                      -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                        This aint bad at all, I fux with this

twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment