Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poyo - Dopevana (Sorry Professor E, Had to Kill your beat, My Condolences :( *RIP*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the spiderman reboot was better than all three of the originals.

wish you had went longer though. no frank. i was just getting into it then it just ended. no frank again.
    didn't really fuck with the beat but the lyrics were getting on point and the flow was nice and them adlibs were smooooove.

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Professor View Post
      Maybe u need another PROFESSOR E beat..
      whatcha got for me?

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by DeezyMac View Post
      the spiderman reboot was better than all three of the originals.

wish you had went longer though. no frank. i was just getting into it then it just ended. no frank again.
      didn't really fuck with the beat but the lyrics were getting on point and the flow was nice and them adlibs were smooooove.

the first Spider-Man >>>>>>> 2 was aight and 3 was horrible lol

I woulda went longer but that was the whole beat, guess I coulda looped it tho
      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
        whatcha got for me?
        I dunno if you're up for the challenge on this stupid super crazy exaggerated Professor E trap beat.. Yung Diezel had the "work in progress" version but he fucked up or got lazy.. i went back to the "work in progress" and now its a mutchfuckin BEAST. im like freestylin so crazy on this.. but it aint for me.

I need some crazy ass flowS on this.

Comment

I dunno if you're up for the challenge on this stupid super crazy exaggerated Professor E trap beat.. Yung Diezel had the "work in progress" version but he fucked up or got lazy.. i went back to the "work in progress" and now its a mutchfuckin BEAST. im like freestylin so crazy on this.. but it aint for me.

i actually liked your verse on that trap beat you did.
          send it to poyo to do a verse on it too.

these days, i been feeling like a dog,
          everything i knew before, was a fraud,
          quality over quantity, i got yards,
          the future's feeling hopeful, the future's feeling hard,
          yo this a heist, i got the beat hostage, and im paying homage to todays finest garbage.....
          Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 10-03-2012, 09:31 PM.
          EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Lemme hear that joint
            twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
              i actually liked your verse on that trap beat you did.
              send it to poyo to do a verse on it too.
              lol no way?

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
              Lemme hear that joint
              If yung diezel is still up, u guys wanna make this song together? u guys get ~32bars and ima rap for like 16 bars at the end of the song and switch the beat like kanye.
              U guys up for that?

Comment

LOL I don't know why but i kind of like this shit...

REALLY short lol. Didin't expect the last line to be that wife beater line ha.

But i fucks wit it i guess.. No download or nothing but its ightt...

Should be a longer beat.. try in find a longer one niggaaa..

P.S. When we collabin?

3/5. lol.

Comment

You and Professor E make a good rapper/producer duo. His beats are pretty abstract and your flow is versatile as fuck, and you come up with witty/funny lines. This is short as fuck, though. It's pretty dope, but so short. "Bumpin' Chris Brown songs in my wifebeater." Some of the lines were kinda forced, though. I wasn't fuckin' with the spider-man one; it had the potentially to be dope, but it was kinda long and didn't flow as well as everything else in the song. But yeah, hop on another Professor E beat. should be dope.

3.5/5

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

lol no way?

If yung diezel is still up, u guys wanna make this song together? u guys get ~32bars and ima rap for like 16 bars at the end of the song and switch the beat like kanye.
                    U guys up for that?
                    yeah send me the beat, I wanna see of I can rock with it first

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Originally posted by DatWeezy View Post
                    LOL I don't know why but i kind of like this shit...

REALLY short lol. Didin't expect the last line to be that wife beater line ha.

But i fucks wit it i guess.. No download or nothing but its ightt...

Should be a longer beat.. try in find a longer one niggaaa..

P.S. When we collabin?

3/5. lol.
                    ima hit you up soon probably this weekend, and if you got anything for me hmu
                    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Was bored, so i mixed poyo's verse wit mine in like 30 seconds

Comment

Didnt really like the flow or feel of this song. Some funny punchlines 2/5

Comment

Working...
                        X