Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mack Beats , young Estonian Producer , Check me out !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack Beats , young Estonian Producer , Check me out !

Hi , im new to this forum but im going to post all my beats and the stuff that im workin on .

im 17 years old and i live in estonia , been making beats for about 2 years .

sul puudub feedback, niiet keegi ei anna ka sulle feedbacki . The Studio Rules !

Comment

Track 1: I think the main lead, is "over-leading" for lack of better words. There is a play-pause-play you have goin' on with the lead as well. It goes off-time / on-time - I understand (I think I do) what you're trying to go for. Seems like you're just pushing it off-time then back on-time but it doesn't sound well, keep it still if you get me. Turn the synth down a bit, let the background rhythm flourish a little more.

Overall: 3/5

Track 2: I like the melody on this one, catchy. A lot of you're percussion is rather generic. I can hop on any program and those same clap's, hat's and crash's would all be there. Get some new sound's, and sample some out to add to you're track and kinda make it feel more like you're own. Imo it sounds like you put more time into this track than the first track, quality is much better.

Overall: 3.7/5

Comment

shit, that second instrumental is dope as fuck. bruh, you should let me get that.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

lead on that first one is tight! ...but a little loud
          the snares/claps on the second one are a little dry as well as the hihats.

hey better than I was at 17, cause that's when I started.

.................... ....................

Comment

First and seocnd one are really tight, love the snares and snaps on the second but they could be a little bit louder tho, not my type of beat tho, but some other un lyrical waka flocka might use em

Comment

Working...
            X