• Show
Clear All

• #EYEMOB (Poyo, YungKwan & Teeda) 3 G's

#EYEMOB

J-Smooth- RWT (freestyle)

J-Smooth- Swimming Pools Freestyle

twitter.com/basedpoyo

needs focus.
    lyrics was all over the place, and sloppy.
    after listening, dont even remember what this was about tbh. no replay value.
    also tbh, your lyrics have gotten extremely repetitive to the point that its boring,
    and not even interesting anymore.
    but its nice to hear a change in beat type choice; its not the same old banger type beat.
    Last edited by lilchukieforeheadbig; 10-23-2012, 10:27 PM.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
      needs focus.
      lyrics was all over the place, and sloppy.
      after listening, dont even remember what this was about tbh. no replay value.
      also tbh, your lyrics have gotten extremely repetitive to the point that its boring,
      and not even interesting anymore.
      but its nice to hear a change in beat type choice; its not the same old banger type beat.

Respect. You should know what to expect w me by now tbh I'm not ever gonna change. I aint tryn be lupe lol I think I do enough conscious records anyway. I'm making shit me and my niggas fuck wit. Maybe if I'm still rappin when I'm an old head ill make some more serious shit lol but for now fuck it. I'm on that throat fucking , weed $ sneAker shit ya dig. Good feed tho my nigga
      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

first guy needs to get his mixing correct... effects were ok, but the vocal recording sounds like the bass was removed. Lyrics were ok. no "wow" factor

2nd guy is whack.... j/k pretty good lyrics. usual poyo affair and content. this your new rap crew or something?

third guy... I dunno. Flow was kinda mykill like (disjointed), bars were iffy. I liked him the least on this. Good mic presence though. his punches were reachin' tooooo much. trying to make something outta nothing even...

I applaud you for at least attempting to go over this beat. Surprised no one in the Stu' tackled it yet...

Overall: 3.4/5

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
          first guy needs to get his mixing correct... effects were ok, but the vocal recording sounds like the bass was removed. Lyrics were ok. no "wow" factor

2nd guy is whack.... j/k pretty good lyrics. usual poyo affair and content. this your new rap crew or something?

third guy... I dunno. Flow was kinda mykill like (disjointed), bars were iffy. I liked him the least on this. Good mic presence though. his punches were reachin' tooooo much. trying to make something outta nothing even...

I applaud you for at least attempting to go over this beat. Surprised no one in the Stu' tackled it yet...

Overall: 3.4/5
          yeah I been eYe tho check I was saying even in my first song last year but now we finally making more shit together
          twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Yeah, first guy's mixing is fucked up. Reminds me of when I use that compressor effect/preset. Lyrics were nothing special, but they weren't terrible. I didn't really like your verse either, your flow is always good, but it seems like you really didn't try when it came to lyrics this time. your usual clever lyrics were replaced by average/cliched bragging lines. The last guy was okay. but some of his line made me metaphorically roll my eyes. I'm from uptown, so you already know what's up. -___- and I'm not talking school when I say she did my homies. You need to get back on your usual shit, rap hard, upstage these niggas and inadvertently motivate them to go hard.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

1st - Pretty good. Really solid flow. Wasn't saying much with the lyrics tho. 3/5.
              Poyo - Lyrics were dope. Heath Ledger line was dope. Flow wasn't really bangin' tho imo. 3.5/5
              3rd - Wack honestly. Flow wasn't really on point and a lot of really lame lines lol. 2/5

Overall I'd give it a 3/5. Should've left the last guy off lol.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

I notice this post old, for what i heard at least you was having fun. Honestly forget the haters because it's 2018 and as of right now ain't nobody like a new rapper out are even spitting lyrics besides legends and at least you are somewhat. 100
                Visit My Music Page To Hear Updated Daily Music https://www.bandlab.com/mobb_g

Comment

Originally posted by Mobbin Moe View Post
                  I notice this post old, for what i heard at least you was having fun. Honestly forget the haters because it's 2018 and as of right now ain't nobody like a new rapper out are even spitting lyrics besides legends and at least you are somewhat. 100
                  u had me thinking that poyo is back fam

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                  X