Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC_Crary - B.A.M (Bad Ass Muthafucka)

B.A.M

Just a little something to wet the whistles.

Warning
    See Stars

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post

B.A.M

Just a little something to wet the whistles.

Warning
    See Stars

I like it man!

Shawty got some real good P'nuss
    If that shit stink, then she need to di'nush

Comment

co-sign this

i like the changes you made to the hook...has way more depth to it... carries the song better

Comment

This is what yall doing on a Sunday Morning....releasing...dope..music...
        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

This is my shit!!! Might b my favorite Mac track to date. Just explosive Dirty Harry shit lol how did my auto correction know to capitalize Dirty Harry smh Macs back and in full swing bitches. Throw ya earphones n turn ya laptops up n enjoy ya fuckin selves
          U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

i be that filthy muthafukkaaaa.

flow's impeccable. multi's weren't forced and came off well. i don't like the chorus though. feels empty and lacking. this track reminds me of something JR Writer would rap. huge compliment. studio wasn't big enough for two Mac's. lol. i let you take your rightful and well deserved seat in the throne.

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Comment

Dope as hell, real laid back shit. you got that perfect laid back flow man, you kinda miss with the chorus tho, besides that solid ass track fools
              twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

When you first sent me this track, I was like "muthafucka done got my beat again!" lol. I had a concept I was working on during Life & Times with this beat, but it's been collecting dust for a while, so it's nice to see someone else found it and made a great song out of it. Flow and everything was pretty on point. Only thing I would change was put a regular vocal track of the hook on it, and put it like 50% higher than the throw'd voice, and have the throw'd voice down a bit so its more subtle. Or leave it how you have it and just add that regular vocal track.

All in all, another great MAC track.

Overall: 4/5

Comment

Your voice aint really catchin me. Flow & lyrics are ok. Hook needs work & adding the sound effects to your voice didnt make it any better. Overall the track is simple. I like the ending though starting at 2:30 & The artwork is the only thing that really caught my attention. Overall 3/5 Keep grindin.
                  , From Jersey City. Actor / Artist Download New on @ Contact

Comment

Album that this was for has been scrapped. Well, pushed back.

#K2
                    #RMM (you'll hear more about this around February)
                    #TheHolyTrinity

Play close attention. Big changes coming. And big things coming from LMI/MMG.

Comment

i dont like it the beat sucks

your voice sound kinda biggie, and biggie wouldnt sound good on beats like these

your voice dnt sound good either tbh
                      Last edited by KidComet; 12-25-2012, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                        i dont like it the beat sucks

your voice sound kinda biggie, and biggie wouldnt sound good on beats like these

your voice dnt sound good either tbh
                        ima give u a tip i saw when i was watching a documenatry about rap

Rap from the back of your throat you soind like your rapping from your nose

Comment

Working...
                        X