LoKo - Producer Tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoKo - Producer Tags

So....I'm just a salty ass nigga who hates producer tags. *shrug* Sue me. (if they don't first)

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha-studio/46802-mc_crary-b-a-m-bad-ass-muthafucka.html
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...t-k-blatt.html

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Just lease the beat to get rid of the tag.
    Even if you aint trynna get money off it, support the producer; alot of time goes into the beats.
    Otherwise just deal with the tag, like every other youtube rapper.
    You said something like "Im not trynna steal, or credit the beat as a beat that i made"
    Also "If it blow up, then i swear you'll get paid"
    Too many producers have been fucked over by producers and rappers for that to be believeable. lol
    You said "All of these tags are cuttin them back"
    I've seen many rappers with tagg-filled songs and they have their songs for sell on iTunes,
    and people still buying them, so the tags aint really a problem for everyone.
    You said "Im just a rapper thats trying to rise."
    You can still rise with tags on the beats.
    Tags also help promote the producer name.
    If someone didnt know who lexibanks was before hearing this song, they will definately know afterwards.
    You said "Thats why your shits getting marginalized"
    Kinda true statement, as many people dont value beats as much as they once did. lol.

Before the technology revolution, 25 dollars for a lease would be a steal.
    Nowadays people wanna complain about it.
    Everybody want free beats.
    There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

Btw, well put together song.
    But i feel like making a remix to this song, defending a producers viewpoint.
    Also lexi banks can get it myspace.com/lexiiibanks ...perfect body and perfect titties.
    Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 12-16-2012, 05:31 PM.
    EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=YUNG DIEZEL;1014197]Just lease the beat to get rid of the tag.

There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

/QUOTE]

I got lunch for free everyday at school

anyway dope ass concept and you executed it perfectly lol, you should make some over the top video to this and i bet you can get on worldstar lol
      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

i'm an outsider looking in so i guess all of your points are valid YD. for christmas thoo i'm getting a midi keyboard and i already got FL studi so once i discipline myself to learn to make beats, I'll understand then. lol. then again, i wouldn't be putting my shit on youtube so i wouldnt have to worry about niggas "stealing" my beats.

Oh and yes, go ahead and make a remix. lol. nothing better than a bit of friendly competition.
        (but my mixtape name suggests otherwise)

and lol Poyo that gave me a idea. just a video of me rapping the lyrics with a bunch of (bad) bitches all up in my face doing the "purchase this beat now" and "lexiiii bankss" parts and me trying to push them away and escape.

Comment

Originally posted by DeezyMac View Post
          lol. then again, i wouldn't be putting my shit on youtube so i wouldnt have to worry about niggas "stealing" my beats.
          i can pretty much get any beat i want. as long as its streaming. got sites to do high quality mp3 conversions of youtube videos too. dont think that playa yaaaaaaargh *pirate*

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
            i can pretty much get any beat i want. as long as its streaming. got sites to do high quality mp3 conversions of youtube videos too. dont think that playa yaaaaaaargh *pirate*
            lol. i used Youtube as a synecdoche for "internet" honestly. my shit won't be anywhere but on my hard drive, playa.

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
              yall needa download IDM

"Internet DOwnload Manger"

u can download any video or mp3 from any site ever.

Comment

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post

I got lunch for free everyday at school

i dunno if you took economics or not in highschool, but its a concept.
                indicates an acknowledgment that in reality a person or a society cannot get "something for nothing". Even if something appears to be free, there is always a cost to the person or to society as a whole even though that cost may be hidden or distributed
                read more about it here>>> There ain't no such thing as a free lunch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Originally posted by DeezyMac View Post
                i'm an outsider looking in so i guess all of your points are valid YD. for christmas thoo i'm getting a midi keyboard and i already got FL studi so once i discipline myself to learn to make beats, I'll understand then. lol. then again, i wouldn't be putting my shit on youtube so i wouldnt have to worry about niggas "stealing" my beats.

Oh and yes, go ahead and make a remix. lol. nothing better than a bit of friendly competition.
                (but my mixtape name suggests otherwise)
                yeah you'll understand once you start making beats, and learning things from a producers perspective.
                EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

I like this concept lol

Fa'real though... this concept is hilarious... It shows real versatility as a rapper to take this idea and run with it and flesh out a whole song about it. Proper song crafting is somewhat an art, and every one thinks you can just say "swag" a billion times and you have a hot song. So I digress, its nice to see a unique concept from someone on here and not a trap beat and talking about molly/mary 24/7. Not to take shots at anyone or say that's not a good thing, just... it's nice to have something else every now and then, ya know?

ANYWAYS

You still sound like you cut all the bass out of the song. are your s's are hissing. Autotune was good at the end. Other than the s's, the mixing was pretty good. Not gonna comment on flow or lyrics or anything cause you got that shit on lock.

Comment

every now and then i throw some subject matter and conceptivity into my music. havent done it in awhile. (this song is a couple months old, new to yall thoo *shrug*) but surprisingly my two favorite songs are the two that actually hold meaning. this one and one called "Try Again". might post it on here.

Comment

I'll give you beats tag-free if you buy exclusive. As long as you credit me
                      Tag at beginning for lease.
                      Soundclick in sig
                      .................... ....................

Comment

yo fuck u niggaz stealin niggaz beatz on youtube!

EDIT: Song is dope af tho, i remember back in the days of freestyling over tagged beats and saying some shit like u. but bro it aint hard to find tagless beats.. and my opinion the beats thats are tagged every 15secs are bullshit beats anyways. but i guess niggaz have to protects their shit from tha rap fiends
                        Last edited by Tha Professor; 12-22-2012, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X