Poyo - ALL GOLD EVERYTHINg Freestyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poyo - ALL GOLD EVERYTHINg Freestyle

i did the first verse cause i though rembrandt was gonna ask me to hop on this shit but never did, so i just added a chorus and a second verse. #YeahDat

twitter.com/basedpoyo

I was gonna try to spit some shit over this, but I felt like I would fuck that slow flow up, but I was waiting to hear your version. "Molly Cyrus and Mary Jane go good together like butter biscuits." "Wrist game cold, put a bitch to sleep, call that shit J. Cole." You murked this like expected. Flow and dem clever Poyo lyrics, besides for the last few bars of the first verse. I wasn't really feeling that shit, tbh, but it still sounded pretty dope.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
      I was gonna try to spit some shit over this, but I felt like I would fuck that slow flow up, but I was waiting to hear your version. "Molly Cyrus and Mary Jane go good together like butter biscuits." "Wrist game cold, put a bitch to sleep, call that shit J. Cole." You murked this like expected. Flow and dem clever Poyo lyrics, besides for the last few bars of the first verse. I wasn't really feeling that shit, tbh, but it still sounded pretty dope.
      yeah i couldnt even picture you on this tbh lol,
      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

You have a good voice & sound confident with your flow. Its different. Clear vocals & lyrics are ok at most. The Hook was ight. Overall the track is laid back & kool to listen to. My opinion i rate it about a 3.5/5 Keep grinding i wouldnt mind hearing something new. Poyo is a catchy name bruh.
        #ImOnIt, From Jersey City. Actor / Artist Download New #LifeOnTheEdge #Mixtape on #DatPiff @ http://www.datpiff.com/JR-TheBeast-Life-On-The-Edge-mixtape.416711.html � #TeamJRTB Contact JLRentrepreneur@gmail.com

Comment

Nice track, Nice beat, Nice rapping..

Comment

This sounds like a Poyo beat...

Kinda standard P-raw (new nickname? lol) on this one. some catchy lines, but to me it seemed some of it was forced.

Yeah I couldnt really seem Remy coming off as genuine on this. Purp shoulda done some doubling on the "nigganigganigga" part to get it to sound like the original...or not.

Comment

Lol y is everybody inlove wit this song/beat? Anyways ur flow was nice,had a few good bars but it doesn't seem like u tried as much on dis as u do on other songs

3.5/5

I'm still lookin for somethin 2 get u on
              PURP 7 OUT NOW!!!!
              http://www.datpiff.com/Famou-Bueller...pe.568870.html

Comment

Originally posted by jrthebeast View Post
                You have a good voice & sound confident with your flow. Its different. Clear vocals & lyrics are ok at most. The Hook was ight. Overall the track is laid back & kool to listen to. My opinion i rate it about a 3.5/5 Keep grinding i wouldnt mind hearing something new. Poyo is a catchy name bruh.

Haha yeah thanks fools I'm glad I ain't ever had to think of a rapper name, feel like I woulda came up something Wack as hell lol

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Originally posted by yungfamou5 View Post
                Lol y is everybody inlove wit this song/beat? Anyways ur flow was nice,had a few good bars but it doesn't seem like u tried as much on dis as u do on other songs

3.5/5

I'm still lookin for somethin 2 get u on

Yeah just lemme know when you find Somethin fools so we can make history!
                twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                  This sounds like a Poyo beat...

Kinda standard P-raw (new nickname? lol) on this one. some catchy lines, but to me it seemed some of it was forced.

Yeah I couldnt really seem Remy coming off as genuine on this. Purp shoulda done some doubling on the "nigganigganigga" part to get it to sound like the original...or not.
                  P raw Wack as hell lol shoutout to tyga tho. And yeah we tried doubling the nigganigganigga part and didn't sound right so we scrapped it
                  twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Repeatin this sir

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

Originally posted by walkerwiseman View Post
                      Repeatin this sir
                      I hear if you play this song while you study for a test. you will pass the test.
                      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
                        I hear if you play this song while you study for a test. you will pass the test.
                        Lol fuck school.

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

Working...
                        X