• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid Afro - In A War (Ft. WesaM)

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

this you? shit is dope, nice chill shit and that sample is >>>>>
    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Is this your beat? its chilled but the drums could be way eq'd way better. You sound young as fuck but i see some mature rap techniques. Nice effort tho, 2nd verse sounded monotone but i can tell u/he is trying. good effort

Comment

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
        this you? shit is dope, nice chill shit and that sample is >>>>>
        Originally posted by Tha Professor View Post
        Is this your beat? its chilled but the drums could be way eq'd way better. You sound young as fuck but i see some mature rap techniques. Nice effort tho, 2nd verse sounded monotone but i can tell u/he is trying. good effort
        Nah. Its my friend. Might post more shit of him in here, not sure tho. You can follow him on twitter if you guys want @AmmarFWYH

Also yeah he is young. 15 years old.

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

This is some deep shit man, great flow and love the lyrics. The only thing is that the emotion in your voice could be upped a bit, other than that, its good.
          Twitter: http://twitter.com/thisizexplicit

Comment

not bad, cadence and confidence could use work, mixing is def a issue man, this would sound 10000x better with proper mix. overal i fuck with ya though
            www.soundcloud.com/theehof

Comment

Bring out a little more emotion, along with a crisper mix and you got it man.
              RHYTHMIC INTELLIGENCE
              SOUNDCLOUD
              FACEBOOK
              TWITTER
              YOUTUBE

Comment

More emotion maybe bruh, and better mixing

Kid Afro, I shouldve thought of that name

Comment

Really nice production on the track..you got a good voice, only thing I can comment on is your lyrics didn't really catch my attention, I couldn't really follow them.I feel like you were a little all over the place, buut overall it's a chill ass track keep up the good work man

Comment

Working...
                  X