X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Album] MYKILL - LIVE! from Polk County

Sorry for the wait, like this guy ->

Links:
    DATPIFF (Link is up!) | AUDIOMACK | BANDCAMP | SHAREBEAST (320kbps)

Still not 100% (there's a missing line on one track, dont know wtf happened) but here it is. I'll fix it when I get back home after the holidays. I must say, this is probably the best album I've made. Good listen throughout, at least to me, and every track seems pretty solid. I wish I could do more modern mastering tricks with gating and such, but eh its the best I can do with $0 budget. Hope you enjoy... Thanks for "gettin' wit it" all these years...

Special Thanks: Everyone that contributed. Rembrandt, Cli-City, Yung Famou$, Sentus, Yung Diezel and everyone that listens to my music
    #AOETF comes next... #k2 as well...
    Last edited by mykill; 01-12-2013, 04:33 PM.

None of these links work bro..
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
      None of these links work bro..
      im currently uploading it to Datpiff... wish this stupid think would let just select em all at once...

Comment

upload it to soundcloud 2 plz

Comment

Datpiff says "the tracks are still being scanned"... wtf...

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

It's missing the bonus but its up finally!

[MENTION=7009]Cli-City[/MENTION]

Comment

Rembrandt totally spazzed on this shit...my gawd..

Comment

Rembrandt totally spazzed on this shit...my gawd..
              Fa realz. He did two verses for two songs during the development of LIVE! and that was definitely the superior verse.

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                Fa realz. He did two verses for two songs during the development of LIVE! and that was definitely the superior verse.
                Man "To The Sky" is an incredible record bro.....that synth in the back is crazy...

Comment

Man "To The Sky" is an incredible record bro.....that synth in the back is crazy...
                  Realest shit I ever wrote

Comment

How do you find the patience to do a mixtape? Ive been doin music for like 4 years and never released a serious project

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

I like the lyrics in to the sky, it fits ur voice better than the trap beats u usually do

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                      How do you find the patience to do a mixtape? Ive been doin music for like 4 years and never released a serious project
                      Mixtapes are nothing cause you just rap and throw some tracks together. Projects like albums, because of the immense effort in everything. When I listened to "good kid, m.a.a.d city" it changed some of the philosophy about this thing altogether. I wanted a lot of the elements to blend with each other. Like the "King" motiff, I tried to get a reference of it on every track, and its at the forefront with the cover. I guess what I'm saying is, once you have a good idea and you have a goal, it just takes laying it all out and checking off the objectives. This one too me probably 6+ months to get right, but I like the outcome. When it comes to projects like this, figure out your concept or what kind of sound you want to do (LIVE! is mostly hype tracks because its supposed to resemble a concert) and then spell it out on paper and use it as a blueprint. Also, I've listened to like 10 versions of this tape. I keep making demos of concepts and then making a tracklist to listen to over and over when I'm walking around at work, so I've constantly been tweaking the tracklist from day one.

Actually, this is probably like the 4th version of LIVE!. The 2nd version turning out to be "LMI Presents... The Album".

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                      I like the lyrics in to the sky, it fits ur voice better than the trap beats u usually do
                      To the Sky is my favorite track, next to Fuck you Mean. Now that's this project is done, I can move to making more music like that and keep stuff like this on the minimal. Although trap rap is always fun to me, so let's say you might get another trap tape from me sometime down the road

PS - I fixed the BONUS track on the stream

Comment

Just gave it my first run through. Full review tomorrow. Need to get a full grasp of it, another listen or two.

Comment

Working...
                        X