PROFESSOR E - FireLiquid [Movie sample implementation Experiment]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PROFESSOR E - FireLiquid [Movie sample implementation Experiment]

Nice Jazzy smooth beat. next beat will have teh bass mykill's been lookin for tho. oh and this has some pulp fiction samples 2.

425626_4080862267513_1870675436_n.jpg

Feedback

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1016554
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1016553

kinda a love/hate with that lo-fi panned snare. awesome samples though! 4/5
    .................... ....................

Comment

what happened fools? thought this was for me lol
      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

i like the bass one... like the trippyness of it... good chill beat. could see Curren$y spitting over something like this

Comment

Not diggin the snare in that beat -- it's way too muddy; those hats seem way too mechanical also

The body of the beat is dope though -- super gritty jazz vibes. Love the lo-fi smoothness. If those drums were crispier this shit would be hard as hell
          http://www.ATBeats.com

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
            i like the bass one... like the trippyness of it... good chill beat. could see Curren$y spitting over something like this

saying u could see curren$y spitting over this is a huge complement! thanks for the check!

Originally posted by pgathriller View Post
            Not diggin the snare in that beat -- it's way too muddy; those hats seem way too mechanical also

The body of the beat is dope though -- super gritty jazz vibes. Love the lo-fi smoothness. If those drums were crispier this shit would be hard as hell
            thanks for the check everyone! i may have detuned the snare to make is sound muddy, sounded more raw like that to me.

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
            what happened fools? thought this was for me lol
            i move fast dawg, i dont wanna be piling up hundreds of unreleased beats.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Professor View Post
              saying u could see curren$y spitting over this is a huge complement! thanks for the check!

thanks for the check everyone! i may have detuned the snare to make is sound muddy, sounded more raw like that to me.

i move fast dawg, i dont wanna be piling up hundreds of unreleased beats.
              oh yeah you had me waiting like 2 months for you to do stuff the blunt beofre and you aint even do nothing to it, its cool tho i wasnt even fucking wit this joint like that lol. hit me up when you get some get some heat brah
              twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
                oh yeah you had me waiting like 2 months for you to do stuff the blunt beofre and you aint even do nothing to it, its cool tho i wasnt even fucking wit this joint like that lol. hit me up when you get some get some heat brah
                i know u weren't fuckin wit this joint like dat, which is why i released it. well fuck bro, 2013 no more waiting!

Comment

Love this bass line , but the snare sound a lil off for som reason, i could see currensy wrecking this beat, it has that nice vibe to it

Comment

Working...
                  X