#HardKnockClique - Coolin Out (LT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #HardKnockClique - Coolin Out (LT)

Here is a lil something imma drop off to ya'll from myself..

Just some laid back crackkk..

Coolin Out - Listen to Coolin Out on Hulkshare - Free Music Streaming & Download

Feed 1: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1018923

Feed 2: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1018920

Follow me on twitter : [MENTION=200]Trev[/MENTION]_Da_Dj

Happy New Years MC's.

i fucks wit the vibe of this joint, rode the beat nice as hell, only thing i can say negative is that you dont really have any standout bars, that make you be like "damn" but its still dope 4/5
    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Thanks for the feed. Still waiting on that feature lol

Comment

This is nice man

Beat is super smooth and soulful and your vocals ride it nice

Vocals sound pretty clean; I like the subtle doubles and you got just enough energy to give your flow that presence and accentuation but still light enough to vibe on that beat's smoothness

Pretty dope man, keep it up
        http://www.ATBeats.com

Comment

Originally posted by pgathriller View Post
          This is nice man

Beat is super smooth and soulful and your vocals ride it nice

Vocals sound pretty clean; I like the subtle doubles and you got just enough energy to give your flow that presence and accentuation but still light enough to vibe on that beat's smoothness

Pretty dope man, keep it up
          thanks for the feed my nigggggaa!

Comment

#HKC

Trev comes correct on this shit... Beat is COLD, froze my speakers. Where's the rest of the fam on this? I just heard Trev gettin' it. Recording and Mixing sound perfect. You guys got a studio or something? geez...

Overall: 4.4/5

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
              #HKC

Trev comes correct on this shit... Beat is COLD, froze my speakers. Where's the rest of the fam on this? I just heard Trev gettin' it. Recording and Mixing sound perfect. You guys got a studio or something? geez...

Overall: 4.4/5
              Thanks for the feed man! The rest the fam wasn't on this just something I came up wit quick lol. And na we still ain't stepped foot in a real studio. Still just in the closet, I guess our mixing just good lol. Thanks again my dude.

Comment

Yall are sleepinggg!

Comment

This beat is dope dude. Not your top bars, but something good to keep your name out there. Enjoyed the flow on this. You rode the beat perfectly. I agree with Myk about the mixing, you're getting better and better on that end.

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                    This beat is dope dude. Not your top bars, but something good to keep your name out there. Enjoyed the flow on this. You rode the beat perfectly. I agree with Myk about the mixing, you're getting better and better on that end.
                    Thanks for the feed my dude. Yall really fuckin wit my mixing?!

Comment

Yeah man, sounds good to me. I mean this was pretty basic, probably didn't need too much mixing but what you got here sounds good. Come to think of it, your tracks usually sound on point.

Comment

beat is smooth, man you ride the beat very nice nice smooth flow, i mess wih it

Comment

Working...
                        X