Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kastor Troy-Apologize

Kastor Troy-Too Late - YouTube

Just a quick verse on the remix beat of One Republic-Apologize.Let me know what you think.

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha-studio/46805-loko-producer-tags-2.html#post1025783
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...freestyle.html

i like you bro.
    finally a song with some meaning instead of all these bullshit raps about nothing and throwaway verses.
    keep posting, cant wait to hear more, and you should record songs too

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Kastor Troy? seriously? You gonna need to change the name... Pastor Troy's gonna be lookin for you

Comment

Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
        i like you bro.
        finally a song with some meaning instead of all these bullshit raps about nothing and throwaway verses.
        keep posting, cant wait to hear more, and you should record songs too
        Thanks I appreciate it,I have a few recorded tracks just easier to whip out the Ipod then it is to get into the studio.Much more to come

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Originally posted by mykill View Post
        Kastor Troy? seriously? You gonna need to change the name... Pastor Troy's gonna be lookin for you
        LOL I hear this often but I love my name so he can come n get it, don't like that cats music anyway

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
          Castor Troy is the name of a character off of the movie face off.
          U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

Originally posted by jrnickz View Post
            Castor Troy is the name of a character off of the movie face off.
            Is your name referencing the movie or Castor and Pollux from Grrek mythology.

Comment

Movie but I"m aware of the mythology aswell

Comment

Good verse dude. You got a mic?

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                  Good verse dude. You got a mic?
                  Thanks man, no I don't.I got a dude with a studio but he's always so busy, so i figured I'd just do some vids until he gets time.That way I can get my face out there to.

Comment

Originally posted by Love Is In The Air View Post
                    Thanks man, no I don't.I got a dude with a studio but he's always so busy, so i figured I'd just do some vids until he gets time.That way I can get my face out there to.
                    Well welcome to Tha Studio bro.

Comment

Verse wasn't bad dude... but it sounds like you wouldn't be as comfortable on a mic. The way your rapping with just video recording yourself rapping works with the lack of presence and comfortableness. But I would like to see you on an actual track to see how it works. Rapping wasn't really the best and wasn't my style but it was decent. 3/5

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                      X