• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MYKILL - 1 Reason ft. Kash

@tmillzy #F2 coming soon

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1028025
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1026817

Don't forget to check out LIVE! from Polk County. Link's in my sig...

Was wondering what happened to this one.

Comment

shits ill man, beat sounds like some pro stuff, you're verse is nice but the second guy kills it for sure... either way - besides the hook, which I'm not diggin that much - shits hot

Go & Listen ..

Comment

No lie kash goes hard, he killed it, mykill u did ur thing as well, hook was hmmmm it was good

Mykill: 4/5
        Hook: 3.5/5
        Kash: 4.5/5
        I'm ready for dat Live2 lol keep it up fam
        PURP 7 OUT NOW!!!!
        http://www.datpiff.com/Famou-Bueller...pe.568870.html

Comment

I realize now I uploaded the wrong file... Thanks for the listen ppl

Comment

holy shit, kash has that lil wayne swag.
            i think i've found my new lwhq favorite rapper.
            kash is officially the best rapper in the studio

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I expected this to be on Live. But I know what this means lol. Flood the fuckin streets.

You're taking the hook making to another level. I probaby would've changed a word or two in the hook, but hey it works for you. Verse is bounvy Myk, you sound excited to work on music like this. You should do more like it. Kash comes in with that Weezy sound, but is it wrong that the makes it sound more mainstream? Lol. Shit sounds like a Weezy song because of the Weezy sounding feature. Kash brings the typical punchlines. I'm starting to look for the some depth from him when he drops some new tracks. Preciate the shout out in the second verse. Like the flow switch up on that. Good track. Ready for you to send those F2 tracks lol.

Comment

Nice as hell, radio banger feel to it.I didn't realize there was this much talent in this forum i'm gonna start postin in here all the time, inspires me to get my own shit on point...kash does sound just like wayne, shit went hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Love Is In The Air View Post
                  Nice as hell, radio banger feel to it.I didn't realize there was this much talent in this forum i'm gonna start postin in here all the time, inspires me to get my own shit on point...kash does sound just like wayne, shit went hard.
                  thanks for the input man. really appreciate you checking this out. Kash beasts on this. What can I say, I bring out the best in people.

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                    thanks for the input man. really appreciate you checking this out. Kash beasts on this. What can I say, I bring out the best in people.
                    dont try to take credit mykie.
                    bottomline is, kash outshined you like a motherfucker, and everyone mentioned it, while politely saying your verse was aight, and your hook was eeeky.
                    @tmillzy dude hurry up and drop more music asap. you're murdering everyone in the studio right now.
                    do you have any mixtapes?

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
                      bottomline is, kash outshined you like a motherfucker, and everyone mentioned it, while politely saying your verse was aight, and your hook was eeeky.
                      You tryin' to make me mad or something? I say it all the time: I dont give a shit who outshines me. Long as the track's hot, its hot. Stop trollin' and get a life lol

mykie? fuck that noise good sir... fuck dat...

Comment

Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
                        @tmillzy dude hurry up and drop more music asap. you're murdering everyone in the studio right now.
                        do you have any mixtapes?
                        yeah Various Artists - Yo Beat Aint Safe Hosted by Dj Sosa // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com and
                        Various Artists - Kash-yo Beat Aint Safe 2 // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

Everybody thanks for all the love but its really not my song support [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] that nigga nice.
                        I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
                        FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

Working...
                        X