• Show
Clear All

• MC_Crary - MAC Freestyle

Some of that new new.

LMI/MMG

​Fed Myk and Comet.

O.o that nigga Mac is hunnnnnnnnngry

Comment

Sick as hell man unique ass flow..who are your influences?Hooks catchy too, you know what you're doin so no negative feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Love Is In The Air View Post
        Sick as hell man unique ass flow..who are your influences?Hooks catchy too, you know what you're doin so no negative feedback
        Got a million man but as far as hip-hop goes, Nas, Pac Wayne and lately Kendrick Lamar.

Comment

Damn I haven't been here in a while. Shit's pretty hot, but if you mastered this it would be real dope.

The vocals just sound a little rough, and they're loud in some parts. If you cleaned that up A+.

Comment

Yeah, I wss listening in the car earlier. Gets a bit rough at points. I was too close to the mic. Thanks for the feed.

Comment

Gawd damn that shit is riding. If it wasn't for ur voice I would have swore it was someone else. Jesus Christ you sound focused on this ish. Fill ya house up with bulluts. Who pissed u off haha
              U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

Originally posted by jrnickz View Post
                Gawd damn that shit is riding. If it wasn't for ur voice I would have swore it was someone else. Jesus Christ you sound focused on this ish. Fill ya house up with bulluts. Who pissed u off haha
                Metaphorically lol.

Comment

Working...
                X