Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MYKILL - She's a Pro ft. JSmooth and Yung Famou$ (Song Uploaded :P)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put smooth on a verse & you gone get this work! ya all did your thing though! mykill wassup wit all these strip club records? they needa play your shit all crazy! lol keep it up fam thats a nice little niche you got going. & my nigga famous just swagged that bitch out the end perfectly!
    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
      Put smooth on a verse & you gone get this work! ya all did your thing though! mykill wassup wit all these strip club records? they needa play your shit all crazy! lol keep it up fam thats a nice little niche you got going. & my nigga famous just swagged that bitch out the end perfectly!
      word! thanks for listenin'. damn i dunno, these just seem to be the joints people send verses in for. i got some others floating around... I think its more of, this is what i got from the beat so i went with it. kinda like that other track we're doin, lol. I got some other stuff in the works, just not fully developed

Comment

Strip club anthem!!Shit goes hard,always dig your verse man but famous goes hard too good collabo

Comment

Sent this to Nah Right. Let's see if i can get Jsmooth and Yung some more attention

Thanks for the listen Kastor.

Comment

soft booty bump fo da ladies

Comment

everyone has gifs for covers. I'm jealous.

tbh, I don't give a fuck, you're easily the best here in the studio. not lyrically (not saying you're a terrible lyricist) or anything, but in terms of consistency. You drop more songs than anyone here and your hit to garbage ratio is like 10:1. You down yourself too much, bruh.

But this shit is dope as fuck. Instrumental was probably the worst thing about it, which is saying a lot, lol. Yung Famous's delivery/mixing was probably next, then your delivery. J Smooth definitely had the best verse. He rode the beat well and his delivery was great for the instrumental. Mykill, idk what it is, but it seems like the energy from the choruses never move to your verses, idk. not to say it was bad, but when you listen, there's just some noticeable dissonance. Yung Famous, while his verse wasn't bad, it wasn't show-stopping either. It partially had to do with his mixing and his delivery. Sometimes he was soundin' pretty confident and shit, but then sometimes he just sounded bored as fuck, idk.

4/5

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Booty bumpin

Comment

Working...
                X