Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***OFFICIAL VIDEO*** Poyo - Side Piece (Feat. Upt Wayne)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***OFFICIAL VIDEO*** Poyo - Side Piece (Feat. Upt Wayne)

just some slight shit, a nigga didnt even know we was shooting a video lol couldnt even flex all crazy hahaha

Directed by Kai Dezzy

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...osa-lewis.html

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ploaded-p.html
    Last edited by @Poyo_Kardashian; 01-17-2013, 09:11 AM.
    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Haha I love your swag poyo, I'm gonna be honest I didn't think I'd like it at first but you cleaned up. You had some real lines that are relative and your delivery with them just worked. The other dude didn't sound like he was mastered to the track all too well so that kind of ruined it, but when you came back in with the hook I was like......aight.

Solid track, seems like it was rushed but I fuck with it!

Comment

Originally posted by ustinmitchell View Post
      Haha I love your swag poyo, I'm gonna be honest I didn't think I'd like it at first but you cleaned up. You had some real lines that are relative and your delivery with them just worked. The other dude didn't sound like he was mastered to the track all too well so that kind of ruined it, but when you came back in with the hook I was like......aight.

Solid track, seems like it was rushed but I fuck with it!

haha thanks fam, i wasnt even swaggin like i needed to, we just decided to shoot a vid cause we was bored lol. & my nigga wayne just a goon ass nigga lol he dont really rap like that
      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

nigga lookin like baby drake. YOUNG PAPI WHAT UP! lol

that first verse was tuff doh hooks catchy as fuck too. good job man

Comment

fukz wit it!! Songs dope also

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

Not bad, if the video had some better shots and smoother transitions it would be better. Swag song tho.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
              nigga lookin like baby drake. YOUNG PAPI WHAT UP! lol

that first verse was tuff doh hooks catchy as fuck too. good job man

lmao i dont look nothing like that man lol
              twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Shawty fly, like a pigeon hoe

I hate them thirsty bitches
                Cut them off like circumcision
                -Lil Wayne

Comment

the video was sloppy but the track was dope. Wayne's verse didn't sound mastered very well but I enjoyed most of the song. Download pleaz

Comment

One thing i always loved about Poyo is has charmastic he is and unafraid on the mic man

I cant lie, I dont liek this type of music but you do it well bro, it fits you, i can tell ur real about it

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                    One thing i always loved about Poyo is has charmastic he is and unafraid on the mic man

I cant lie, I dont liek this type of music but you do it well bro, it fits you, i can tell ur real about it

also ur feature's verse didnt even come close to how ur sounded, u guys used differnet mics i bet

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                      Not bad, if the video had some better shots and smoother transitions it would be better. Swag song tho.
                      yeah i feel you, i think this joint im bouta upload tonight gonna look a lil more polished

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                      Shawty fly, like a pigeon hoe

you real live just had me and my niggas rollin! your sig GOAT lol

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
                      the video was sloppy but the track was dope. Wayne's verse didn't sound mastered very well but I enjoyed most of the song. Download pleaz
                      here you go fools, also heres the joint w 12

http://hu.lk/21xi9ltxgm5s
                      http://hu.lk/qb4y5j4hnzeo

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Originally posted by KidComet View Post

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

also ur feature's verse didnt even come close to how ur sounded, u guys used differnet mics i bet

thanks fam we 2 completely different artists but amazing at what we do ya dig lol. & yeah Wayne used Kai Dezzy mic
                      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

For what it is I'll give it this, it takes a lot of confidence to release something like this. Try to get it mixed better though.
                        RHYTHMIC INTELLIGENCE
                        SOUNDCLOUD
                        FACEBOOK
                        TWITTER
                        YOUTUBE

Comment

Working...
                        X