• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malachi Books- Untitled.

https://soundcloud.com/jamesbooks/lo...other-type-ish

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...freestyle.html

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...upt-wayne.html

(sounds better with headphones)

the original is one of my favorite songs of all time! but aye son, lowkey thought you was bouta disgrace this shit lol but you did your thing fools. who does your mixing? shit be sounding professional lately
    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
      the original is one of my favorite songs of all time! but aye son, lowkey thought you was bouta disgrace this shit lol but you did your thing fools. who does your mixing? shit be sounding professional lately
      i do the same mixing that late122 uses

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        i do the same mixing that late122 uses

you used the same program, or did he mix it?
        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
          you used the same program, or did he mix it?
          same program

adobe audtion cs6 i think he got adobe adution 3 tho but its the same thing

Comment

bump. cause i kinda put my fkn heart into this and shit like wha.

Comment

I fuck with it. Deep shit
              Last edited by walkerwiseman; 01-26-2013, 10:24 PM.

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

This is some deep shit and you definitely did this beat justice. let me get a verse on this, real shit.

Your delivery is nice, kinda has a battle rap style feel to it, idk why. lyrically, shit was good. not technically, I guess, but fuck technical rap. I'm glad you're leaving that lil' trolling shit behind and taking music seriously.

seriously, though. let me get a verse on this shit, lmao.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                  bump. cause i kinda put my fkn heart into this and shit like wha.
                  you at one point troll the shit out of Tha Stu' then you get mad you get slept on? lol.... *smh* that's hilarious...

ANYWAY, lots of energy in this one. Mixing on the chrous i good, pitched voice is eh. You coulda left it off and just did like the doubling thing you were doing and it woulda sound straight. Lyrics are on point, which is to be expected from you when you seriously rap. Flow and delivery are great too... You got a good voice for rap... If you put some effort into it, I think you could get somewhere. You got a good ear for beats and you always put together good songs (when you're not f'n around). Subject matter hits home with your average joe. Like this track is a bouncy kinda track you can ride to, but its also very introspective on shit that happened to you that people can relate to. That's an A+ track right there...

Overall: 4.6/5

Comment

Working...
                  X