Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noble X D-Blaze - Roll (Prod. By Sosa Lewis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man this was pretty dope except dblaze parts.
    he basically did that wrong what you did good on this song,
    i liked your energy, especially on the hook and your verse was bumpin too, but his delivery was just boring( and i dont like his voice)

the beat was too dope
    is sosa lewis a known producer, or you just randomly found the beat?

Comment

Thanks everyone! On my phone so I don't wanna quote each person but I appreciate all of the listens.

& [MENTION=26515]wayniac number1[/MENTION] he's not really a known producer. He produces for Matti Baybee so that's how I know of him. I don't think he has a soundclick or anything like that

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Shit's dope. You're gettin' pretty consistent with the songs and I know you're not looking for really technical feedback, but imo, you need to switch up your song topics. Not saying you need to make a deep ass introspective song, but I do think you need to try something new once in a while, just to switch it up, yk?

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
          Shit's dope. You're gettin' pretty consistent with the songs and I know you're not looking for really technical feedback, but imo, you need to switch up your song topics. Not saying you need to make a deep ass introspective song, but I do think you need to try something new once in a while, just to switch it up, yk?
          I feel ya, we just rap about what we live so this is pretty much the only music ill make lol.

Comment

The hook was catchy as hell, you got a good flow man.
            RHYTHMIC INTELLIGENCE
            SOUNDCLOUD
            FACEBOOK
            TWITTER
            YOUTUBE

Comment

Originally posted by RIOT View Post
              The hook was catchy as hell, you got a good flow man.
              Thanks brah. Thats mostly what I go for, just something that is easy on the ears and fun to listen to

Comment

Working...
              X