• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HardKnockClique - Long Live REMIX

Link 1: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...an-turner.html

Link 2: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...upt-wayne.html

NEW YOUTUBE LINK -

Long Live REMIX LIMELINX DOWNLOAD: Download Long Live Remix.mp3 | Limelinx

Just a day's worth of work that me and Lil Trev put into this remix, just for fun, check it out! We're planning on putting it on Youtube tomorrow because Limelinx is that poop

If you'd like follow us and let us know you're from here so we can follow you back! @Captslapuhho @Trev_da_dj
    Last edited by ustinmitchell; 01-25-2013, 01:56 PM.

it's about f'n time Limelinx updated their shit.. geez... took em forever...

where you get this instrumental? still seems like a loop...

You came correct in the beginning though... Wait.. You're A-Mitch right? you used to be awkward as hell on the mic. Sound 10x's better than u used to. Rhymes came correct here.

Shouldnt even leave Trev feedback. Already know the drill with him... I knows its gonna be hot, but damn...Fuck all ya multis lil' nigga... lol
    I mean... I knew it was gonna be hot... then I kept listening... shit...wtf got into you? You throwin' shit like this for free?! lol

Overall: 4.6/5, This was a damn banger. Geez. EVEN THE END VERSE BY MITCH IS HOT! #HKC4LYFE

(i feel like Diezel leaving feedback like this) P.S. that pitched ending missed its mark, but you get a B+ for effort

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post

You came correct in the beginning though... Wait.. You're A-Mitch right? you used to be awkward as hell on the mic. Sound 10x's better than u used to. Rhymes came correct here.

Shouldnt even leave Trev feedback. Already know the drill with him... I knows its gonna be hot, but damn...Fuck all ya multis lil' nigga... lol
      I mean... I knew it was gonna be hot... then I kept listening... shit...wtf got into you? You throwin' shit like this for free?! lol

Overall: 4.6/5, This was a damn banger. Geez. EVEN THE END VERSE BY MITCH IS HOT! #HKC4LYFE

(i feel like Diezel leaving feedback like this) P.S. that pitched ending missed its mark, but you get a B+ for effort

MUCH LOVE MYK for the feed so quick ! Appreciate it !

WE gone keep throwin stuff up for free fo a while lol, have to get our buzz back before we start selling shit!

Youtube is where we got the instrumental, prolly is a loop lol.

But im going to have LOTS of free time in the next three months so be expecting a lot of hard knock clique music, we back for good my dude.

Thanks again for the feed, much love.

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post

Haha yeaaahhh this is Amitch I feel like I've developed quite a bit as an artist, I'll admit all of my old shit is basic but I feel like this run me and Trev are about to go on going to bring some quality tracks. Pretty pumped at how fast you replied to this shit, didnt expect it! Can always count on MyK for the TRU feed

Comment

off mine that very good, maybe your next eminem im gona show this to all my friends

Comment

Originally posted by lAmNotHuman View Post
            off mine that very good, maybe your next eminem im gona show this to all my friends
            ha thanks man.. next eminem? Nah, not who im trying to be lol.. swear that's a race thing.. but show all your friends homie! #ListenToHardKnock

Comment

Originally posted by lAmNotHuman View Post

Ha thanks brother appreciate it so much!

I updated the OP with a Youtube link, check it

Comment

aye, do both of you niggas live in Indiana or what?

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
                  aye, do both of you niggas live in Indiana or what?
                  yesssir, why?

Comment

Originally posted by ustinmitchell View Post
                    yesssir, why?
                    just out of curiosity 'cause that's where I'm staying at. Indianapolis or further out?

good shit, though. You guys have good chemistry together. I enjoyed your laidback flow a lot more on this beat, idk, it just sounds better. second verse, while lyrically better, didn't sound as good to me flow wise, idk. Track was almost too long and I know the original is around the same length, but it just seems to drag to me, but it's a dope remix.

4/5

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
                      just out of curiosity 'cause that's where I'm staying at. Indianapolis or further out?

good shit, though. You guys have good chemistry together. I enjoyed your laidback flow a lot more on this beat, idk, it just sounds better. second verse, while lyrically better, didn't sound as good to me flow wise, idk. Track was almost too long and I know the original is around the same length, but it just seems to drag to me, but it's a dope remix.

4/5
                      We're about an hour Northeast of Indy, in Grant County. But hell yeah appreciate the positive feed, glad you fuck with it. If you want me to check any of your material PM me and I'll get on it asap.

Comment

Originally posted by ustinmitchell View Post
                        We're about an hour Northeast of Indy, in Grant County. But hell yeah appreciate the positive feed, glad you fuck with it. If you want me to check any of your material PM me and I'll get on it asap.
                        damn, bruh, if ya'll ever in Indy, hit me up. we can record some shit and I can shoot/edit a music video for ya'll for free, too.

Comment

Working...
                        X