Lil Vince - My Enemy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Vince - My Enemy

so heres another beat (and dont mind the name of the beats lol )

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...da-eyemob.html

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...osa-lewis.html

no feedback?

Comment

I like it but it feels like its missing a bassline, the drums are layered and mixed really nicely and everything is crisp reminds me of early Eminem when the piano kicks in, but I dno I feel like there shud be a heavy bassline/synth running through but overall this is pretty decent production man nice work 4/5

Comment

I like this one! Right off the bat its got my head noddin'. Rolls are good. Piano plays well. Might needs some high strings, like a violin maybe? Kick is perfect. Turn up the chant a little bit though... The "hey" chant is at a good volume... You just need another melody with like a high string to set this off...

I could definitely see myself rapping over this... or hell, it sounds more like MC Crary song...

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbsy View Post
          I like it but it feels like its missing a bassline, the drums are layered and mixed really nicely and everything is crisp reminds me of early Eminem when the piano kicks in, but I dno I feel like there shud be a heavy bassline/synth running through but overall this is pretty decent production man nice work 4/5
          nice comparison :p
          Originally posted by mykill View Post
          I like this one! Right off the bat its got my head noddin'. Rolls are good. Piano plays well. Might needs some high strings, like a violin maybe? Kick is perfect. Turn up the chant a little bit though... The "hey" chant is at a good volume... You just need another melody with like a high string to set this off...

I could definitely see myself rapping over this... or hell, it sounds more like MC Crary song...
          thanks guys

yeah i felt like there is something missing too for more diversity, but i just didnt find a right synth/strings ect...

oh and feel free to rap over it

Comment

ew .... you got potential my dude.

This beat is fire, i agree with the before said comments though, a nice heavy 808 and this would get multiple verses, keep grindin fam, I fuck with it!
            not gonna be a pushover, im pushin thru to your ears
            kickin' a villanous lyric, ignitin' up all your fears..

Comment

Working...
            X