Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poyo x Teeda x YungKwan - Love Money OFFICIAL VIDEO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poyo x Teeda x YungKwan - Love Money OFFICIAL VIDEO!

3rd video this month! lol #YeahDat!

yall think the videos are getting better? i still like pat riley better cause it was just a fun ass video but Kwan edited this amazing!

Kidd Fame ft. Rembrandt - That's Me (Snippet)

Cas - gangsta piano freestyle
    twitter.com/basedpoyo

what software are you suing to edit these? Getting pretty good...

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
      what software are you suing to edit these? Getting pretty good...
      idk kwan did it, i can find out if ya want me to
      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
        idk kwan did it, i can find out if ya want me to
        word. Only thing I can see from the video that needs work is the voice over and what not. Kwan gets lazy with what he's saying and it doesnt sync up well with the track. Sometimes you do it too... Try looking into the camera more, and make sure you keep your heads out from in front of your face cause it covers it up. Teeda did a decent job of it, just he was in the shadows a lot of his scenes so you can hardly see his face...

Song was alright.

Comment

Your videos are getting a lot better. Tell him not to overdo all of the effects, though.

Song, eh. I have a feeling your verses are gonna be the best thing on this mixtape. I'm curious to hear how the entire mixtape sounds.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
            word. Only thing I can see from the video that needs work is the voice over and what not. Kwan gets lazy with what he's saying and it doesnt sync up well with the track. Sometimes you do it too... Try looking into the camera more, and make sure you keep your heads out from in front of your face cause it covers it up. Teeda did a decent job of it, just he was in the shadows a lot of his scenes so you can hardly see his face...

Song was alright.

yeah i be forgeting lines and shit so i sometimes i just be sayin random shit lol

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
            Your videos are getting a lot better. Tell him not to overdo all of the effects, though.

Song, eh. I have a feeling your verses are gonna be the best thing on this mixtape. I'm curious to hear how the entire mixtape sounds.

good look bruh, the tape sounding all crazy like lol!
            twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Working...
            X