Gibbsy - Hush Little Baby Feat Ed Sheeran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gibbsy - Hush Little Baby Feat Ed Sheeran

Heres a remix of a Wretch 32 track feat Ed Sheeran the original song is dope so I had to write something for it hope yall enjoy

Feed:
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha-studio/47915-overdue-diamonds-broc.html

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...-my-enemy.html
    Last edited by Gibbsy; 02-01-2013, 02:47 AM.

learn2souncloud link

===============

That aside, I dont like this track. Content is ok. This sounds like everything you have posted already, for the last 10 years. It's got to the point now, where when you pop up every blue moon and give two tracks fed to do these, I hesitate to listen. Mostly because I know EXACTLY how the song is going to sound... and everything in it I've heard you say like 100000 times already... I hate to say it like that, but I'm sick of hearing songs like this from you. When you find your niche, that's great, but an artist that can show any versatility or creativity goes no where (unless you're Flo'Rida of course). You bring a good energy to the mic, and there are oft times when you're enjoyable to listen to. But I get sick of hearing tracks like this from ya, and I think this was the last straw. I think I'm done....

Real. Rap. Talk.

Overall: 1/5
    Last edited by mykill; 01-31-2013, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post

===============

That aside, I dont like this track. Content is ok. This sounds like everything you have posted already, for the last 10 years. It's got to the point now, where when you pop up every blue moon and give two tracks fed to do these, I hesitate to listen. Mostly because I know EXACTLY how the song is going to sound... and everything in it I've heard you say like 100000 times already... I hate to say it like that, but I'm sick of hearing songs like this from you. When you find your niche, that's great, but an artist that can show any versatility or creativity goes no where (unless you're Flo'Rida of course). You bring a good energy to the mic, and there are oft times when you're enjoyable to listen to. But I get sick of hearing tracks like this from ya, and I think this was the last straw. I think I'm done....

Real. Rap. Talk.

Overall: 1/5
      i dont know if mykill's trolling or not.
      this is the meanest thing i heard him say, and the lowest score i saw him give.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
        i dont know if mykill's trolling or not.
        this is the meanest thing i heard him say, and the lowest score i saw him give.
        I wish I was trolling.... Just sick of hearing this kinda track from the Gibb-ster. Rather hear him break that box and become a better artist. This is the comfort zone... GET OUT OF IT

Comment

mykill ive told ya before I can soundcloud link but it never fucking works for me lol and yer I get ure opinion no doubts but I don't think u really been paying to much attention lol ive said before that I hardly ever release material and when I do its normally this mainstream sounding shit but its cool man when I finally got a tape together ya will see the diff lol but yo its cool opinions fine man

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbsy View Post
            mykill ive told ya before I can soundcloud link but it never fucking works for me lol

Originally posted by Gibbsy View Post
            yer I get ure opinion no doubts but I don't think u really been paying to much attention lol ive said before that I hardly ever release material and when I do its normally this mainstream sounding shit but its cool man when I finally got a tape together ya will see the diff lol but yo its cool opinions fine man
            ALRIGHT. YOU SAID IT. I'm expecting fiyah... if that tape is 10 tracks of THIS then you're done lol

Comment

deal ahah don't watch that man this tapes 18 tracks an I got 2 tracks left to master so watch for it lol

Comment

Working...
              X