MYKILL - No Worries (Remix) - #NewMuzikWednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MYKILL - No Worries (Remix) - #NewMuzikWednesday

Slapped this together for #NewMuzikWednesday... Kinda late, but meh. I'm tired...

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1040028
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1040012

mayne i thought you forgot to put the beat on the song at first

Comment

wow homie, its a been a minute since I been up on here but you've improved so much.

I like the lyrics and the track as a whole and I have to say it again, the IMPROVEMENT!

I end every comment with "keep on your grind" cause whats the point of critiquing if no one keeps grinding and its sick as hell well you can tell people are grinding to get better and the truth is in the results, love the remix fam.... "keep on your grind!"
      not gonna be a pushover, im pushin thru to your ears
      kickin' a villanous lyric, ignitin' up all your fears..

Comment

your delivery switched between perfect and normal Mykill, but the beginning was dope. your mixing is really, really good, too.
        Would thing I would like to hear from you is a flow that doesn't sound as orchestrated, I wanna hear something organic and shit from you. It always seemed like your delivery and flow is always maintained, like, you never wild out when you record. Overall though, I can fuck with this. Not a lot of standout lines, but no corny lines or anything like that. Pretty good remix. I wouldn't recommend keeping the fadeouts when you say the names during the chorus, though.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
          Would thing I would like to hear from you is a flow that doesn't sound as orchestrated, I wanna hear something organic and shit from you. It always seemed like your delivery and flow is always maintained, like, you never wild out when you record.
          Hmmm... I feel ya. The problem I always have is I'm trying to sing with the beat. That's why I sound robotic sometimes. Its actually hard for me to disconnect that and just talk over the beat like a natural conversation. It's weird, I know...

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
          I wouldn't recommend keeping the fadeouts when you say the names during the chorus, though.
          Honestly? I'm lazy and this is a version of the instrumental with hook that i found when the song first came out... dunno why they did that... lol

Comment

nice, I like what did with this track, I haven't listened to you spit in about a year, but I like your improvement. Second verse was definitely better

Comment

I got this same beat lol but I like how u came on dis no homo, 2nd was better imo as well3.5/5My version will b better lol let the competiton begin
              PURP 7 OUT NOW!!!!
              http://www.datpiff.com/Famou-Bueller...pe.568870.html

Comment

Damn Myk i fucks wit this remix..

Lyrically nothing really special but that's not what this song about..

Your flow was on point throughout the whole song honestly, I don't see why people hate on it .. It's unique.

I like what you did wit the hook to homie, the fade was better than just leaving it how the real song is.. It's different.

Your still improving my dude and I look forward to what you going to bring next.

Overall this remix i would give 3.5 / 5 .. Nothing to special but i'll listen to it a couple times.

LMI haha ! Love your tags too. Keep up.

Comment

Your production is pretty good dude. Nice flow and your bars are hot too. 4/5.

Comment

Working...
                  X