#HardKnockClique Feat G Wayne -- So Gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #HardKnockClique Feat G Wayne -- So Gone

Here is a lil something imma drop off to you guys called "So Gone" which features my dude @RealGWayne .. He repping the 317 (Indy) but he from my hometown..

Haven't decided where this will end up but fucks wit it here ---

So Gone -- Listen to So Gone Feat G Wayne on Hulkshare - Free Music Streaming & Download

Lemme know what ya think in the comments..

P.S. -- This may end up on me and A Mitch's duo tape coming out soon.. don't know yet.. anyways, fuck wit it.

Follow me [MENTION=200]Trev[/MENTION]_Da_DJ
    Follow A Mitch - [MENTION=76500]ustinmitchell[/MENTION]
    Follow G Wayne - @RealGWayne
    Follow HKC - @HardKnockClique

Feed 1: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1041542
    Feed 2: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1041537
    Feed 3: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...wednesday.html

60 views and no feed? Ya'll lame .. lmao.

Comment

lol.. still no feed? [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] .. take it down then . plz and thank you.

Comment

G Wayne was draggin' in the beginning of his verse, but then did a full 180 and really started spittin' fire. Beat + Artists make a good combo, and help this track see its full potential. Hook works well... Prolly a good song to smoke out too, but I wouldnt know nothin' bout that...

Overall: 4.1/5

PS - [MENTION=65618]DatWeezy[/MENTION] is still ridic on the mic... watch out for that dude... go do a verse on the 1Train megamix and steal the show... lol

Comment

such a good song to toast an L to. the verses were dope, at first I wasnt really sure if the track was gonna be nice but then the first verse went off, definitely some dope music, good shit yall, stay on your grind!
          not gonna be a pushover, im pushin thru to your ears
          kickin' a villanous lyric, ignitin' up all your fears..

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
            G Wayne was draggin' in the beginning of his verse, but then did a full 180 and really started spittin' fire. Beat + Artists make a good combo, and help this track see its full potential. Hook works well... Prolly a good song to smoke out too, but I wouldnt know nothin' bout that...

Overall: 4.1/5

PS - @DatWeezy is still ridic on the mic... watch out for that dude... go do a verse on the 1Train megamix and steal the show... lol

ha myk we know you puffin on that green shit.. I'm on probo now.. so nooo for me. :/

and get on what? Where? I'll kill it.

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Originally posted by broc717 View Post
            such a good song to toast an L to. the verses were dope, at first I wasnt really sure if the track was gonna be nice but then the first verse went off, definitely some dope music, good shit yall, stay on your grind!
            Thanks for the feed homie !

Comment

Originally posted by DatWeezy View Post
              and get on what? Where? I'll kill it.
              need verses for 1 train: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...s-1-train.html

Comment

Ya'll feed my terrible verse to don't like and don't even fuck wit feeding this actual good song. lmao. bump.

Comment

Originally posted by DatWeezy View Post
                  Ya'll feed my terrible verse to don't like and don't even fuck wit feeding this actual good song. lmao. bump.
                  its because you didnt do a 1Train verse...

j/k

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                    its because you didnt do a 1Train verse...

j/k
                    haha honestly was the one beat i'm not feeling.. Doesn't happen often :/

Comment

Working...
                    X