You Know - JayMelf featuring Cas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Know - JayMelf featuring Cas

This is a track me and my boy did two nights ago, I'm feelin this one (I'm 2nd verse).

feed1: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1041536

feed2: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1041534

Quick bump.

Comment

Not a bad track. Really feeling the chemistry between you two on this one... Your homie did well with the hook. Wasnt as elaborate as it could be, but still executed well and carried the song throughout. Both of your verses were good too. Keep it up!

you guys got a tape coming on the horizon?

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
        Not a bad track. Really feeling the chemistry between you two on this one... Your homie did well with the hook. Wasnt as elaborate as it could be, but still executed well and carried the song throughout. Both of your verses were good too. Keep it up!

you guys got a tape coming on the horizon?
        Appreciate the feed. I'm in the process of building a booth I was gonna start on a tape as soon as that was done because I want the tape to have the best possible quality. When I know what songs I'm gonna do I'll save you a 16 if you want to hop on it? Let me know.

Comment

I fucks with this my man! as previously stated, the chemistry is extremely on point, The verses were dope too, keep on your grind fam!
          not gonna be a pushover, im pushin thru to your ears
          kickin' a villanous lyric, ignitin' up all your fears..

Comment

Thanks for the feed my dude.

Comment

I like your homies swag flow. He can pull it off and the hook is also dope, and he got the adlibs down. and its mixed well! your verse is pretty fly to cuz u bring more to the table than there already is. You guys make a good duo in my honest opinion. dope work

4.5/5

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Professor View Post
                I like your homies swag flow. He can pull it off and the hook is also dope, and he got the adlibs down. and its mixed well! your verse is pretty fly to cuz u bring more to the table than there already is. You guys make a good duo in my honest opinion. dope work

4.5/5
                Thanks man appreciate it. I agree I thought the mix and adlibs on the hook came out well on this one.

Comment

Working...
                X