Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MYKILL - Don't Kill My Vibe (Remix) + Young Corruption - Voices ft. The Killurz #NMW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MYKILL - Don't Kill My Vibe (Remix) + Young Corruption - Voices ft. The Killurz #NMW

Last edited by mykill; 02-07-2013, 01:30 AM.

Yo FIRST OFF: Lemme get on next weeks music Wednesdays!

Okay.. 2nd: The singing . I really want to like it, and i appreciate the trying.. but tbh it didn't work.. I see potential tho man, i really do.. Practice that..

Verse: I fuxs wit bro. You really are improving. A LOT ! I liked it..

Overall I was feeling it, but not enough to go DL ya know? But for free and something new it's straight..

Your mixing is so fucking good tho.. I need your skills.

3.4/5 .

Honestly have to go so didn't listen to 2nd one.. smh. Ill be back doe !

Comment

Been meaning to get around to Don't kill my vibe. Beat me to it lol. Your flow on this is perfect man, really like what you brought to it.

Voices turned out pretty good imo.

Comment

This is the perfect beat for you, seriously. the only thing I don't really fuck with is the chorus, but this shit is smooth as fuck and you flow over it well. It sounded like you kinda fucked up slightly around 1:06, but idk for sure. it's not noticeable, though. I'm fucking with the flow switches and there's clever wordplay in this. "the sweet taste of success and being the best is on the tip of my tongue; your girl is sprung, I go hang out between her hips." I fucks with this heavy. 4/5

Young Corruption has gotten a lot better. A lot better. I still feel like there's a lack of emotion in your voice, but you have improved your flow dramatically. your subject is still pretty depressing, but I like it. something different around here. Mykill snapped on this, too. That Mortal Kombat line at the end of your verse, though. (I think that was a MK reference) MC_Crary, though. Goddamn, where have you been at, bruh? Your mixing sounds a lot more professional, too. but man, easily the best verse. your delivery and flow was ferocious.

Now, I don't remember what all YC songs I've heard, but I'm pretty sure this is the best. This shit was dope. 4.5/5

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Originally posted by DatWeezy View Post
          Okay.. 2nd: The singing . I really want to like it, and i appreciate the trying.. but tbh it didn't work.. I see potential tho man, i really do.. Practice that..
          i knoooow.... i try so haaaard.....

lol no worries. i wanna actually learn how to sing, instead of just using autotune. practice makes perfect Check out the verses on the 2nd track when u get a minute and I'll definitely find something we can do for next week's #NMW or you can just put something together and send it to me. Doesnt have to be a track with me. Noble posted one for the #NMW two weeks ago (or whenever i forgot to make something)

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
          Young Corruption has gotten a lot better. A lot better. I still feel like there's a lack of emotion in your voice, but you have improved your flow dramatically. your subject is still pretty depressing, but I like it. something different around here. Mykill snapped on this, too. That Mortal Kombat line at the end of your verse, though. (I think that was a MK reference) MC_Crary, though. Goddamn, where have you been at, bruh? Your mixing sounds a lot more professional, too. but man, easily the best verse. your delivery and flow was ferocious.

Now, I don't remember what all YC songs I've heard, but I'm pretty sure this is the best. This shit was dope. 4.5/5
          Good ear! Def a MK line Yeah I mixed this track and MAC came through the clutch feature that stole the show... When K2 is done, all anyone is gonna listen to is the MAC verses lol... Young is def getting better. Can't wait for him to get as solid as you have become now a days...

Now that THIS is done, I can move on to my next feature responsibility.... REMY + MYKILLA SONG INCOMING!

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
            i knoooow.... i try so haaaard.....

lol no worries. i wanna actually learn how to sing, instead of just using autotune. practice makes perfect Check out the verses on the 2nd track when u get a minute and I'll definitely find something we can do for next week's #NMW or you can just put something together and send it to me. Doesnt have to be a track with me. Noble posted one for the #NMW two weeks ago (or whenever i forgot to make something)

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Good ear! Def a MK line Yeah I mixed this track and MAC came through the clutch feature that stole the show... When K2 is done, all anyone is gonna listen to is the MAC verses lol... Young is def getting better. Can't wait for him to get as solid as you have become now a days...

Now that THIS is done, I can move on to my next feature responsibility.... REMY + MYKILLA SONG INCOMING!

ha right well I want it to be a track wit you ! I love collabin wit my nigga ! And learning to sing is something i want to do too ! Practice practice practice ! Go feed that don't like if ya got a sec !

Comment

Dude your production skills are good, forreal. Your bars and flow in some parts could use some work but that comes with practice. 3.5/5.

I didn't listen to the second one yet but I'll come back in a bit and check that.

Comment

Like the attempt in the singing , but needs a lot more work and some mastering. I like how u said "please dont kill my vibe" tho
                but i liked the rapping a lot more, was very chilled and smooth

The second song, Beat is hella dope. YC, your flow seems better, but i feel like you could put way more energy into your voice so it sounds more powerful. MYK, really fucking with the flow, but the lyrics are meh, i couldn't follow all the way through cuz it seemed like all over the place, however, i am sure it makes sense i'm just saying how it sounds. MCC, THA FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK, you killed this shit. i never imagined that you can rap like this. you made the others look like fools

Comment

soft. booty. bump.

keep it in rotation

Comment

Working...
                  X