X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PROFESSOR E -[day 2 / night 2]

On Trees [Day 2]

Misty [Night 2]

follow the organized timeline through my tumblr (Professor E), bought to start uploading to youtube. follow me on twitter @thaprofessor_E.

feedback
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1046874
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1046871

you should put all these beats together into like a throwaway tape... so i dont have to check every thread... lol

Day 2 is nice... I like that stab... maybe more clap? still goes pretty well. snare is good...

Night 2... not so much... Definitely different and I think its good... just not feelin' it... meh... the internal verse melody you did with the synth at the beginning is good. like how you brought it back... ok maybe it's growing on me....

on a side note, because of your avatar, i always imagine you as snoop with that hat on.... lolz

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
      you should put all these beats together into like a throwaway tape... so i dont have to check every thread... lol

Day 2 is nice... I like that stab... maybe more clap? still goes pretty well. snare is good...

Night 2... not so much... Definitely different and I think its good... just not feelin' it... meh... the internal verse melody you did with the synth at the beginning is good. like how you brought it back... ok maybe it's growing on me....

on a side note, because of your avatar, i always imagine you as snoop with that hat on.... lolz
      dood i am putting all these in a tape, its gonna be called "Dayz/Nightz of Tha Chosen". This is basically a build up to the beat tape that will drop on the last day, which is "Batches From Tha Lab Vol.1" aka BFLT1. Which are personal special chosen beats, they are more upto date with my new techniques.

I am so happy that you are checking these beats out!! love the feedback, some other ears are always nice. and JUST so u know, their were no synths in night 2, just some professional ass chopping from a sample you will never guess. then some use of phasers and LFO tools.

and the expression of snoop is the face i usually get when listening to peoples shit here. haha

Comment

Working...
      X