LoKo - Global [Amateur Music Video]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoKo - Global [Amateur Music Video]

Welp, i'm here for my monthly "Visit the studio, drop a song, make Tha List, and disappear". lol
    I have no good camera equipment lol used my laptop webcam for it. But I didn't really care about the video, I'm just tired of uploading shit to YouTube with a picture over audio. Niggas wanna see videos or else they won't care / get bored. So eh. Mind the terribleness of it. [Sidenote tho: im a beast at editing]

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

What happened with that tape? You in Carolina like Cli and J? Why you three dont make a power group lol

Comment

As soon as I clicked play, i put the video in a random spot , and the first line to come out yo mouth is

"I dont fuck with hoes neither"

HOW MANY FYCKING TIMES DO WE GOTTA EHAR THE SAME SHIT NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT COMPRHENED WHAT MAKES A NIGGA GO IN THE BOOTH AND BE LIKE, IMA SAY THE SAME EXACT SHIT EVERBODY ELSE DO OMG OMG OMG!!

"But it's hard to be a rapper when you dont fit the descriptions"

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        As soon as I clicked play, i put the video in a random spot , and the first line to come out yo mouth is

HOW MANY FYCKING TIMES DO WE GOTTA EHAR THE SAME SHIT NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT COMPRHENED WHAT MAKES A NIGGA GO IN THE BOOTH AND BE LIKE, IMA SAY THE SAME EXACT SHIT EVERBODY ELSE DO OMG OMG OMG!!

whens the mixtape droppin stunna?...

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
          whens the mixtape droppin stunna?...

Im still tryna get several tracks done still, maybe feb 20th

Comment

Or maybe I just don't fuck with hoes.

"Say what's real or nothing at all."

Comment

Im still tryna get several tracks done still, maybe feb 20th
              curious as to when you'll hit up that dead presidents beat

also can i get a link to that one song you did? was with the guy playing guitar was about a girl

Comment

This wasnt half bad... Was expecting something bigger and better, but its a decent lil' track. How'd you do the white bg? You got a green screen?

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                  This wasnt half bad... Was expecting something bigger and better, but its a decent lil' track. How'd you do the white bg? You got a green screen?
                  painted my room green for this very reason. lol. if only i had a better quality camera it'd be more clear. and yeah its just a street single promo track for a mixtape. i'm sitting on like 4 diff mixtapes and havent dropped any because i been too busy promoting my team's shit and helping them get out there first.

Comment

not even doing a full review.

5/5 for the harry potter lines.

4/5 for the actual song, though. Great lines, flow and charisma, but there's something really familiar about you. I've checked out your other songs, so you're definitely talented, but you kinda come off as a typical rapper albeit a good one.

I think every rapper should have one defining song, something that kinda sets them apart or makes them stand out.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Not even lipsynced properly, but eh, song is aiight, can flow well. got energy. need better quality tho
                      3.4/5

Comment

Working...
                      X