#NewMuzikWednesday - MYKILL - Pole ft. Poyo + The Symphony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #NewMuzikWednesday - MYKILL - Pole ft. Poyo + The Symphony

Waiting a little longer for a couple of 1Train verses to finish it off. If you got a minute, go record now. Hurry up.

Produced by Superstar O

+

Lazy Feedback:
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1047123
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1046884
    Last edited by mykill; 02-14-2013, 02:25 AM.

wtf is that distortion on mykill when u come in??? poyo, u seem bored, got the punchlines, either u were rly high or u just bored/done wit this rapping shit. lol why didnt u spit mykill?

"hammers go gacka gack". im not such a big fan of this beat but i cant hate on it. u flowed pretty well, but it was only 1 flow. let me see mo

Comment

Thats the wrong damn song.... lemme updated...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Tha Professor View Post
      wtf is that distortion on mykill when u come in??? poyo, u seem bored, got the punchlines, either u were rly high or u just bored/done wit this rapping shit. lol why didnt u spit mykill?
      Fixed Pole... Stupid files everywhere mixing me up...

Comment

this version the hook sounds worst, so distorted.
        i like your energy on this, nice swag.

Comment

yo this aint trev this is amitch but im on his pc lol

I love your creativity myk, if anything you're one of the more established artists on waynehq, i always loved poyo too

His verse kind of reminds me of Wayne hard,

100 bitches on my dick yeah that's more like it...haaaaa

i will buttfuck your sister, she suck my dick then I kicked her out my house

my only complaint so far is that your vocals might be a tad too loud on the hook

your mixing for your verse is good though, you came in right. protection I ain't about to catch a baby, nahh haha. your adlibs really brought out some parts in your verse, lady of the knight she do everything on my wishlist

why don't you shake shake shake shake something for me....all I'm thinking is twerk team

overall i think the hightlight was poyo's feat, still a solid dig though, keep it up brotha

Comment

more spins, more spins!

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Professor View Post

"hammers go gacka gack". im not such a big fan of this beat but i cant hate on it. u flowed pretty well, but it was only 1 flow. let me see mo
              actually was high as hell when i did this lol shit was freestyled up into i the butt fuck your sister part lol, i got 2 more freestyled i did to this, but are far worse haha, i fcked wit both our verses

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by DatWeezy View Post
              yo this aint trev this is amitch but im on his pc lol

I love your creativity myk, if anything you're one of the more established artists on waynehq, i always loved poyo too

His verse kind of reminds me of Wayne hard,

100 bitches on my dick yeah that's more like it...haaaaa

i will buttfuck your sister, she suck my dick then I kicked her out my house

my only complaint so far is that your vocals might be a tad too loud on the hook

your mixing for your verse is good though, you came in right. protection I ain't about to catch a baby, nahh haha. your adlibs really brought out some parts in your verse, lady of the knight she do everything on my wishlist

why don't you shake shake shake shake something for me....all I'm thinking is twerk team

overall i think the hightlight was poyo's feat, still a solid dig though, keep it up brotha

thanks fam $$$$
              twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

That 2nd beat though. :0 Legendary.
                I zoned out for a minute and was jss listening to the beat and the verse was just background noise, and when I tuned back in, I thought I was listening to 2 Chainz for a second. Lol. You sound almost just like him at certain points. Same voice pitch nshit. Your delivery is definitely better than it was a couple years ago, lyrics are still average though imo.

Poyo I still fukks with you heavy. You carry tracks and make them your own. The freestyled part was infinitely times better than the written part imo. That Hannah Montana line, thoo basic, sounded so raw the way you delivered it. This track goesssssss.

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Comment

Originally posted by DeezyMac View Post
                  That 2nd beat though. :0 Legendary.
                  I zoned out for a minute and was jss listening to the beat and the verse was just background noise, and when I tuned back in, I thought I was listening to 2 Chainz for a second. Lol. You sound almost just like him at certain points. Same voice pitch nshit. Your delivery is definitely better than it was a couple years ago, lyrics are still average though imo.
                  Hmmm....

Wait hold up, you actually listened to the 2nd track??? lol

SO what exactly should i be doing to take my lyrics up a notch? Everyone says "you're not saying anything" or "average" but what's supposed to make em better? It's a strip club song. I dont understand what its supposed to be like lyrically if it's a "take them panties off" song... I thought I had a lot of decent lines... hmm..

2 Chainz? hmm... that's a new one lol

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                    Hmmm....

Wait hold up, you actually listened to the 2nd track??? lol

SO what exactly should i be doing to take my lyrics up a notch? Everyone says "you're not saying anything" or "average" but what's supposed to make em better? It's a strip club song. I dont understand what its supposed to be like lyrically if it's a "take them panties off" song... I thought I had a lot of decent lines... hmm..

2 Chainz? hmm... that's a new one lol
                    Idk how to tell you to improve your lyrics because everyone's style different and I ain't tryn turn you into me. Lol. But all I was saying was that no particular line really stood out to me in a "damn, lemme rewind that bak rite quick" type of way.

And yea, i listened to the 2nd track first and was enamored by that beat. I saw "fixed" in the thread title so i thought the first one was just a older, incomplete version of the 2nd one. lol.

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Comment

Distortion sounds weird on the hook. Myk your verse had the perfect energy. This verse rides to me. I fuck with Poyo's verse heavily. E said he sounds bored, but I think he sounds like he's just fucking around. Brings more swag to the verse. This isn't a bad song, just doesn't have the single sound to me. Would fit on an album, but not by itself.

Energy on Symphony is hot. You've been bringing that aggression lately. As long as you know when to turn it on, you're golden. Could be a delivered better there. Some parts the flow is missing that fluidity I know that you're capable of. Second verse catches that a lot more than the first.

Comment

Working...
                      X