• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy. - Habitat

Habitat. - YouTube

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...sic-video.html

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...night-3-a.html

Damn bro this is cold, your mood is so perfect for this song, the cobain line is good af. THE BARRACK LINE TOO, this is too real man I can't believe this has got no feed,

You don't believe in God, okay don't pretend too,

Unnecessary muthafuckin blood spillin,

Demons got you dreamin of a life you never reach,

Havent been to church in weeks, now a nigga feelin weak

they rap about they money cause it's all they ever had

this shit is soo good bro, wow

10/5 seriously best underground track ive heard in a LONG ass time

Comment

Originally posted by DatWeezy View Post
      Damn bro this is cold, your mood is so perfect for this song, the cobain line is good af. THE BARRACK LINE TOO, this is too real man I can't believe this has got no feed,

You don't believe in God, okay don't pretend too,

Unnecessary muthafuckin blood spillin,

Demons got you dreamin of a life you never reach,

Havent been to church in weeks, now a nigga feelin weak

they rap about they money cause it's all they ever had

this shit is soo good bro, wow

10/5 seriously best underground track ive heard in a LONG ass time

Comment

This is some fly ass cold shit. you doin right for the underground. This beat is really good for you.
        your lyrics are hella tight. keep doing your thang
        4.75/5

Comment

This is you? Shit this is superdope. Makes me want to write some lyrical shit. Mixed well too. 4.75/5.

Comment

Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
            This is you? Shit this is superdope. Makes me want to write some lyrical shit. Mixed well too. 4.75/5.
            all shit should be lyrical

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
              all shit should be lyrical
              That's a serious opinion you have there. I should have said deep I guess, but not everyone wants to listen to struggle music all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
                That's a serious opinion you have there. I should have said deep I guess, but not everyone wants to listen to struggle music all the time.
                true

Comment

WTF is your rap name now? Jimmy Books? Malachi?

All the usual categories are set (great flow and delivery, great lyrics). Good execution of the concept. Lyrics really stand out on this one. Mixing with the added sound effects are perfect.

This going on your mixtape? How's that going?

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                    WTF is your rap name now? Jimmy Books? Malachi?

All the usual categories are set (great flow and delivery, great lyrics). Good execution of the concept. Lyrics really stand out on this one. Mixing with the added sound effects are perfect.

This going on your mixtape? How's that going?
                    Lol, bruh i dnt even know about a name im just making songs and just gonna add em to a mixtape and by then ill prolly have a name figured out,

idk bout the tape i thought it was easy but man, niggas like joeybaddass and chance the rapper and asap are famous from one mixtape. im not saying im up to they level but, if they can do it why not me

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                      idk bout the tape i thought it was easy but man, niggas like joeybaddass and chance the rapper and asap are famous from one mixtape. im not saying im up to they level but, if they can do it why not me
                      very true. but a lotta times its not just a mixtape. guys like that have been grindin' for a minute. You just gotta getcha name out and make buzz. Look at T James. All gold everything was spinnin' for a while before it popped off. He's just got the right people pushing em and hyping him and now he's got a multi-million dollar deal with def jam. same for keef. anyone can get a chance to sign the dotted line, with the right amount of effort.

for what its worth, i like your music. Kinda angsty at times, but still a good listen. Try to think of the mixtape like this: imma make every song I make a good song. Then put it all together. Should make it easier

Comment

This is a very dark track man, just the overall tone of it is dark and you excoriated it perfectly! The beat sounds creepy as fuck, your flow and your delivery just fits great within this. Your lyrics are good aswell, the cobain line really jumped out at me and the Obama messege was pretty dope! Looking forward from hearing more from you!
                        Twitter: http://twitter.com/thisizexplicit

Comment

Working...
                        X