Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#HardKnockClique - Still Here (Started From the Bottom Remix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #HardKnockClique - Still Here (Started From the Bottom Remix)

Feed 1: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...y-habitat.html

shouts to kidcomet this shit is cold af

Feed 2: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ony-fixed.html

"Still Here' (Started From the Bottom Remix) ----> Listen to Still Here on Hulkshare - Free Music Streaming & Download

This is just a track me n Amitch wanted to throw out there while we working on our duo tape, if you interested check out our twitter

AMitch - [MENTION=76500]ustinmitchell[/MENTION]

Myself/LT - [MENTION=200]Trev[/MENTION]_Da_DJ

I keep postin here cause this is where I started out, even if you guys give me hard times I still fucks wit you all <3

we neva get feed. lol

Comment

Originally posted by DatWeezy View Post
      we neva get feed. lol
      cause you didnt do the 1Train megamix....

Mitch's flow kinda was awkward in the beginning. Comes off odd because he's been pretty on point lately. He picked up in the 2nd half though. Hook just sounds like nonsense. Trev brings that classic LT energy to the track. Voice sounds different. You a lil stuffy? lol the fantasty-multies were great. Nothing in there that wow'd me, but still another great consistent track from you two.

#LetThisBitchBreathe

Overall: 3.9/5

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
        cause you didnt do the 1Train megamix....

Mitch's flow kinda was awkward in the beginning. Comes off odd because he's been pretty on point lately. He picked up in the 2nd half though. Hook just sounds like nonsense. Trev brings that classic LT energy to the track. Voice sounds different. You a lil stuffy? lol the fantasty-multies were great. Nothing in there that wow'd me, but still another great consistent track from you two.

#LetThisBitchBreathe

Overall: 3.9/5

thanks for the feed my man.. and yea i've been sick all week :/ ... But doesn't hurt for the voice to be diff every once in a while haha...

This song was rushed no lie, but it isn't on the tape and we def got A LOT better ones that we saving..

Good looks myk, appreciate it. #hardknockclique

Comment

Dope Song, Hit My Email Up For Colab, And Oh I Downloaded This To.

Comment

Originally posted by Yung_Word View Post
            Dope Song, Hit My Email Up For Colab, And Oh I Downloaded This To.
            hell yea fam. Apprecaite it. Hir ours if you lookin to collab -- rephardknock@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by DatWeezy View Post
              hell yea fam. Apprecaite it. Hir ours if you lookin to collab -- rephardknock@gmail.com
              Iight Bet, I'mma Send U Some Stuff Next Week.

Comment

Working...
              X