Cas - Deep Cover freestyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cas - Deep Cover freestyle

I rhymed over Dre and Snoop's "Deep Cover" instrumental. Check it out.

feed1: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1048908

feed2: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1048910

Why is it whenever someone gets on an old school beat, you always expect greatness?

That said, nothing about this is bad. Nothing about it is crazy balls-out amazing as well, so I'm going to take it like any other track on any other beat. Multis are good. You really about to get a Ph.D? Smarter than a lotta cats out here... Get them degrees and have a back up plan... This was short, but I like it. It was hot. Despite being one of those old school prolific beats and the stigma always surrounding rappers that spit over em, I think you did it justice.

Overall: 3.8/5

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
      Why is it whenever someone gets on an old school beat, you always expect greatness?

That said, nothing about this is bad. Nothing about it is crazy balls-out amazing as well, so I'm going to take it like any other track on any other beat. Multis are good. You really about to get a Ph.D? Smarter than a lotta cats out here... Get them degrees and have a back up plan... This was short, but I like it. It was hot. Despite being one of those old school prolific beats and the stigma always surrounding rappers that spit over em, I think you did it justice.

Overall: 3.8/5
      haha, nah that was just a comparison to other MCs. I am in college though I rap because I enjoy doing it. But if I ever did get noticed damn right college would turn into a backup plan. Appreciate the feedback though.

Comment

Cool Song I Like It.

Comment

First time I've heard from you, I think.

I really fuck with this. I don't really know why because I'm not a huge fan of punchline rap without personal style, so imo, if you're going to the punchline rap, try to do something major to differentiate yourself from the loads of other rappers that look at two things and try to compare them. You have good charisma and a nice flow, plus not terrible lyrics. I think I might have something if you're down to collab

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
            First time I've heard from you, I think.

I really fuck with this. I don't really know why because I'm not a huge fan of punchline rap without personal style, so imo, if you're going to the punchline rap, try to do something major to differentiate yourself from the loads of other rappers that look at two things and try to compare them. You have good charisma and a nice flow, plus not terrible lyrics. I think I might have something if you're down to collab
            Thanks dude. To be honest I don't like sticking to a particular style. I think being able to diversify yourself allows you to not have to stay in one lane if you eventually make it, so I try to switch it up as much as possible. On this song I was going for that punchline/swag rap though, so thanks for the feed on that.

And yeah I'm down for whatever throw me something.

Comment

Working...
            X