Rembrandt - Back Then

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rembrandt - Back Then

No more snippets or anything. Last song I'll release off the mixtape, I promise. Mixtape is coming before the end of next month (no date in mind, so I'll probably just randomly release it one day.) because I turn 18 next month and I wanna do a lil' 5 track EP or some shit of some super deep shit because I think people forgot that I can do that, lol. no date in mind, so I'll probably just randomly release it one day. but yeah, shoutout to my exes.

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...freestyle.html
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...llurz-nmw.html
    Last edited by ATLien666; 02-24-2013, 02:54 AM.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

i didnt like the deep voice shit at all, after that tho, thang was dope not your best tho. feel like the beat wasnt made for you
    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Like poyo said wasnt feeling the deep voice thing but the song was dope. Fuck with the lyrics but you slick sound like big sean.

Lyrics4.5/5
      Flow3/5
      I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
      FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
        i didnt like the deep voice shit at all, after that tho, thang was dope not your best tho. feel like the beat wasnt made for you
        I figured I would be the only nigga to fuck with that, lol, I was gonna do the whole song like that. but I appreciate it and yeah, I went back and forth on this.

Originally posted by tmillzy View Post
        Like poyo said wasnt feeling the deep voice thing but the song was dope. Fuck with the lyrics but you slick sound like big sean.

Lyrics4.5/5
        Flow3/5
        'Preciate it, bruh and everyone tells me that, lol. Still don't hear it.

Comment

just drop the mixtape lil sean

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i actually fuk with the deep voice jawn. I been using it a lot lately and to me it just sounds dope whenever its used. Makes people wanna listen, it's like an ear magnet. As for the actual song, it's well structured and the lyrics were swiggity. if i still had my studio setup i'd def hit you up for a collab my dude.

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Comment

Shit's dope dude. The deep voice parts remind me of ASAP but I bet a lot of people have said that. You bring your unique creativity to a starving game man. Love every track you drop. Can't wait for that Monster. This Release the Monster Myk made has me hyped lol.

Comment

i fucked with the screwed voice, but that's just cuz i fux with chopped and screwed music. i really like the originalness in this song, cuz the beat a bit different. flow could have been a bit tighter tho
                3/5

Comment

Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
                  just drop the mixtape lil sean
                  -___- not too much longer.

Originally posted by DeezyMac View Post
                  i actually fuk with the deep voice jawn. I been using it a lot lately and to me it just sounds dope whenever its used. Makes people wanna listen, it's like an ear magnet. As for the actual song, it's well structured and the lyrics were swiggity. if i still had my studio setup i'd def hit you up for a collab my dude.
                  'preciate that, my nigga. we gon' definitely have to collab eventually.

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                  Shit's dope dude. The deep voice parts remind me of ASAP but I bet a lot of people have said that. You bring your unique creativity to a starving game man. Love every track you drop. Can't wait for that Monster. This Release the Monster Myk made has me hyped lol.
                  Shit means a lot, my man. I'mma definitely send something to your inbox soon.

Originally posted by Tha Professor View Post
                  i fucked with the screwed voice, but that's just cuz i fux with chopped and screwed music. i really like the originalness in this song, cuz the beat a bit different. flow could have been a bit tighter tho
                  3/5
                  yeah, my flow was kinda sloppy on this, along with enunciation. 'preciate it, though.

Comment

I really like the pitched beginning. I think it fits perfect with the other Monster tracks you've done. Mixing on this is great. It's refreshing to hear someone do songs like this and break the mold, rather than make the same tracks time and time again (like me).

Overall this is a good song. Kinda get lost in it and lost in the beat... I like the ode to the old school "back then they didnt want me...."

Overall: 4.2/5

Comment

I Like It, It's Pretty Creative And Stuff, But Cool Song Tho.

Comment

Damn I fuck with this beat on the heavy. Who produced this.

Lyrics were ehh, I was expecting much more since you always come up with clever and catchy shit. It was good for this project, i guess.
                        I always feel like you could improve on your flow, you always seem lazy with it and at times fall off badly, not so much on this, but still.
                        Sounds like it would be a good fit on Monster tho so keep it up I'll deff check the tape
                        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Working...
                        X