www.soundcloud.com/theehof

best,
    @
    theehof

FB:
    Link
    Link

I fuck with your music and videos. I remember listening to the last one. You got a mixtape coming out soon or is it already out? Your videos kinda remind me of:

You have a laid back sing-songy flow that I really fuck with it. It makes the shit very listenable and not a pain or a bore to go through. The chorus was surprisingly dope. I liked the added emphasis on it, too. I didn't really like it the first time, but it's cool. tbh, I don't really have any complaints about the song besides for no lines really poppin' off at me, other than that, it's all gucci.

4.5/5

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

love the beat and you got a pretty smooth ass flow. that singing was kinda funny but u pulled it off. The video is also really cool. u kind of also remind me of smoke dza.
      4.25/5

Comment

Best to both of yall, i repsect yall takin the time to peep this out

yea i dropped a Mixtape already
        theehof's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world?s sounds

Best [MENTION=34084]the[/MENTION]ehof

Comment

Another Live Review..listening as I type this.

Beat is hella smoove so far. Something i can kick back to and vibe to. And your voice meshes with it so perfectly. Sounding like a young J. Cole. The singing in the chorus is on point, but the singing at the end of the verses and the third verse was a definite no. This song is deep. Something I can hear in a movie soundtrack about unprivileged teens trying to find their way. Other than the singing, I really fukk with this. Really motivational .

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Comment

4 i luv dis beat and the vibe you brought to it def something I would bump on the regular #salute

Comment

Much love to both of yall for taking the time to Check that out

Comment

Cool video.. has a good aesthetic... great visuals... Really meshes well with the music... You edit this yourself or get someone to piece it together for you?

Comment

I dig this bro love the visuals also. I was a lil skeptical about the singing but you did pull it off it's definitely unique. 4/5
                  https://linktr.ee/sideshowkvlz

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                    Cool video.. has a good aesthetic... great visuals... Really meshes well with the music... You edit this yourself or get someone to piece it together for you?
                    My nigga King Lion edited, says so at the end my g and thank you Laudacity, i appreciate you giving it a shot

Comment

Originally posted by dOpeMitch View Post
                      My nigga King Lion edited, says so at the end my g and thank you Laudacity, i appreciate you giving it a shot
                      my slackin' ass... I cut it about 3 mins cause I already heard the song... good deal though

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                        my slackin' ass... I cut it about 3 mins cause I already heard the song... good deal though
                        ha all good son, thank you for hearing it

Comment

Working...
                        X