Mixing N Mastering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixing N Mastering

I need someone that is promising at mixing and mastering to help me with my project. Once my mixtape is finished im willing to pay a fair price for the final product so i can start promoting my music. Let me know if your interested in helping me out
    U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Originally posted by jrnickz View Post
    I need someone that is promising at mixing and mastering to help me with my project. Once my mixtape is finished im willing to pay a fair price for the final product so i can start promoting my music. Let me know if your interested in helping me out
    im down with ya bra

Comment

Originally posted by Sam. View Post
      im down with ya bra
      how do i go about sending you a project

check out the track we knockin and you can see what your working with. im on the second verse. my cuzin O Da MC has the first verse and we have a more finished version with MC-Crary on it
      U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

Originally posted by jrnickz View Post
        how do i go about sending you a project
        u could inbox me here ksammy@live.de

or facebook or skype how ever u want

Comment

check out the track we knockin and you can see what your working with. im on the second verse. my cuzin O Da MC has the first verse and we have a more finished version with MC-Crary on it

Comment

Working...
          X