NV - Why Would U Wanna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NV - Why Would U Wanna

"GRAM ME" drops this April free on Datpiff && LiveMixtapes hosted by Dj Ton Mixtapes [MENTION=10038]Tea[/MENTION]mNVBaby

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha-studio/41131-weezy_kb24-future-2.html#post1076414

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...-put-down.html

0/5 would not wish it on my worst enemy to have to hear this

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

I honestly dont know what the fuck I'm looking at. Like, was this supposed to be a good video, or are you just trollin? If you take this shit that seriously and waste money getting a DJ to do drops on it, why waste time with lame videos done on Windows Movie Maker? You've doing this way too long and posting on here way too long to still be this amateur with your shit.

Tracks a mad mediocre, at best. Sorry. Just being honest about it.

Mykill's Verdict: 1/5

Comment

Go back to the red lipstick you manee

I feel like you don't even care anymore? Lol you just get a beat, turn on your mic and say random shit ?
        C'mon I used to actually like your stuff man , whether or not you were biting wayne it sounded good.

And really a video at park ?
        C'mon dude, you got the voice to rap , fuck that chief keef flow you got going here.
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
          0/5 would not wish it on my worst enemy to have to hear this

dont worry he probably will when it drops on livemixtapes !

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
          Go back to the red lipstick you manee

I feel like you don't even care anymore? Lol you just get a beat, turn on your mic and say random shit ?
          C'mon I used to actually like your stuff man , whether or not you were biting wayne it sounded good.

And really a video at park ?
          C'mon dude, you got the voice to rap , fuck that chief keef flow you got going here.
          lol that aint me no moree bro , alot of shit changed ... You gotta understand i was like 15/16 during then , i'm 20 now .. Life changed, started getting more pussy and more money so it aint really that i just "dont care" but this what im on now i done dropped a good 4 mixtapes after my name change and everything, i dont see how you cant vibe from this if you fucked wit RL bro ! But ima give you links to all my recents, and yea all my vids are simple and different but im gettin 100 views daily so im gucci , Google NV MIXTAPES DATPIFF .

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by mykill View Post
          I honestly dont know what the fuck I'm looking at. Like, was this supposed to be a good video, or are you just trollin? If you take this shit that seriously and waste money getting a DJ to do drops on it, why waste time with lame videos done on Windows Movie Maker? You've doing this way too long and posting on here way too long to still be this amateur with your shit.

Tracks a mad mediocre, at best. Sorry. Just being honest about it.

Mykill's Verdict: 1/5
          Lhh , it dont have to be a good video to you , it just a visual i dont be havin time to do full videos well at least not recently .. and for 2 the DJ thats fucking wit me got connects im not paying for anything, he wanted to work with me on a new mixtape so we started on this Gram Me project .. so yea he paying for the sponsering on datpiff and he got the livemixtapes connect its done deal now tho. But check out my mixtape Roll Call & Loud For A Reason .. you'll see thanks for the feed !

- - - Updated - - -

If you guys actually notice im havin alot of fun with my shit now , its all about my niggas and this money now dont get me wrong i see where yall comin from but i would expect this feedback from wayneheads .. Its all good tho ima continue posting

Comment

Originally posted by DreezyBaby View Post

- - - Updated - - -

lol that aint me no moree bro , alot of shit changed ... You gotta understand i was like 15/16 during then , i'm 20 now .. Life changed, started getting more pussy and more money so it aint really that i just "dont care" but this what im on now i done dropped a good 4 mixtapes after my name change and everything, i dont see how you cant vibe from this if you fucked wit RL bro ! But ima give you links to all my recents, and yea all my vids are simple and different but im gettin 100 views daily so im gucci , Google NV MIXTAPES DATPIFF .

- - - Updated - - -

Lhh , it dont have to be a good video to you , it just a visual i dont be havin time to do full videos well at least not recently .. and for 2 the DJ thats fucking wit me got connects im not paying for anything, he wanted to work with me on a new mixtape so we started on this Gram Me project .. so yea he paying for the sponsering on datpiff and he got the livemixtapes connect its done deal now tho. But check out my mixtape Roll Call & Loud For A Reason .. you'll see thanks for the feed !

- - - Updated - - -

If you guys actually notice im havin alot of fun with my shit now , its all about my niggas and this money now dont get me wrong i see where yall comin from but i would expect this feedback from wayneheads .. Its all good tho ima continue posting
            I'll check those tapes out

But you talk about getting 100s of views on videos now but look at your old stuff 5,000 +

Last edited by TupacShaquer; 03-31-2013, 01:01 PM.
            The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by DreezyBaby View Post
              Anyone can put a mix tape on that site stop acting like its a big deal. And you ain't gettin money. You're wearing Walmart clothes. I don't see no designer shit. Rap what you practice not what you wish you had. And this video is trash. You getting money but recording this with a flip phone camera? Lololol. This video represents you good tho, elementary and basic shit.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

I wasn't feelin it to be honest. the creativity was absent in this one.
                https://linktr.ee/sideshowkvlz

Comment

Yeah dawg, ain't too hyped about this one

Comment

ideo was garbage i like dreezy Nv idk havent heard no hot shit in a while aye but im sure u'll get back in dat zone experimenting i guess
                    CHECK THE FIRE ASS MIXTAPES

[/CENTER]

Comment

bruh you gotta understand, no one gonna support u unless your bring something new a different to the table, i give this a 0/5 lack of everything

Comment

what in the world

I hate them thirsty bitches
                        Cut them off like circumcision
                        -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                        X