Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back by popular demand... Another Studio Cypher!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
    Haven't gotten the time to write for this, got three features to work on
    HOL' UP! You guys were like "we need a cypher" "mykill should do a cypher" and then you aint got time for it?

Comment

Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
      i cant wait to hear @TupacShaquer @Cli-City @ATLien666 @KidComet @JSmooth @BlakeJay @jrnickz
      all you guys seem like you should be able to easily kill this politics topic.
      i didnt get a chance to hear @PrettyFlacko verse, but i hope its as good as everyone is saying.
      i just cant imagine him doing a subject like this, and killing it. hopefully he proves me wrong.
      i have high expectations for @Cli-City and @ATLien666 because i think they are the most capable to kill this topic based on what i heard before.
      i'd be really suprised if anyone one else has better verses, especially a guy like @tmillzy, because he only raps about typical wayne shit.
      i would also like to hear @broc717 do this cypher.
      Damn my man youre sleepin on me

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
        HOL' UP! You guys were like "we need a cypher" "mykill should do a cypher" and then you aint got time for it?

Lol, no I deff do , but the fact that the date is until 16th I'll finish off some features so I can focus just on this
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post

this is what i meant when i quoted him.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
            i cant wait to hear @TupacShaquer @Cli-City @ATLien666 @KidComet @JSmooth @BlakeJay @jrnickz
            all you guys seem like you should be able to easily kill this politics topic.
            i didnt get a chance to hear @PrettyFlacko verse, but i hope its as good as everyone is saying.
            i just cant imagine him doing a subject like this, and killing it. hopefully he proves me wrong.
            i have high expectations for @Cli-City and @ATLien666 because i think they are the most capable to kill this topic based on what i heard before.
            i'd be really suprised if anyone one else has better verses, especially a guy like [MENTION=49321]tmillzy[/MENTION], because he only raps about typical wayne shit.
            i would also like to hear [MENTION=21208]broc717[/MENTION] do this cypher.

- - - Updated - - -

why in the FUCK FUCK are you laughing at him?
            i hope his cypher verse is better than yours motherfucker.
            Actually my verse is pretty dope the subject made me get out my comfort zone
            I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
            FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

Politics? Mannn [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] I love you!

Lol @ everybody who is a one direction rapper and doesnt have the knowledge to rap about anything else

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                Politics? Mannn @mykill I love you!

Lol @ everybody who is a one direction rapper and doesnt have the knowledge to rap about anything else
                Niggas shy away when the topics ain't what they used to but fuck It I rap gimme any topic. It's funny though when you hear my first you gonna be like is nigga ain't even on topic. Haha
                Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                  Politics? Mannn @mykill I love you!

Comment

id get up on it but i don't follow politics much. I'm ignorant to the world around me lol
                    U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

I might out of this one. Cant get the time to record it so ill just post a solo verse when i get to it
                      I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
                      FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

Originally posted by jrnickz View Post
                        id get up on it but i don't follow politics much. I'm ignorant to the world around me lol
                        Originally posted by tmillzy View Post
                        I might out of this one. Cant get the time to record it so ill just post a solo verse when i get to it
                        fucking scaredy cats.
                        you have an entire week .

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jrnickz View Post
                          cnn.com

take a look, read a little, then write something. you could easily be one of the top people, if not win this. you're pretty clever with them there words

Comment

Working...
                          X