• Polo Sheetz (Prod. By DJ Dreamstate)

THP - Polo Sheetz | The Real THP

just another lil something to hold y�all over til the EP�

left feed for Cli & Vince.

protect dunston at all costs

Damn this is a throw away??!
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

This beat goes. Nice hook this goes hard dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
        Damn this is a throw away??!
        yessir. this was made around the time as 'Blow' and it won't be on the EP now...

Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
        This beat goes. Nice hook this goes hard dude.
        appreciate that g. thanks for listening

Comment

I like that tag(; who did that for you

I like that hook and beat, you do these type of songs well, you should add some type of adlib that no one else in the game does just to set you apart,

I was bopping my head i aint gonna lie, I enjoy these trap songs every once in awhile

Gotta make a vid for this, and make sure its not half-assed
          Last edited by KidComet; 05-22-2013, 08:29 PM.

Comment

You do features?

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
              I like that tag(; who did that for you

I like that hook and beat, you do these type of songs well, you should add some type of adlib that no one else in the game does just to set you apart,

I was bopping my head i aint gonna lie, I enjoy these trap songs every once in awhile

Gotta make a vid for this, and make sure its not half-assed
              we got my homies girl to do the tag for us lol

and we've both been trying really hard to find a signature adlib or something but its really hard. maybe one day i'll think of one idk

and we are gunna start trying to do videos soon. we are getting one professionally shot this summer tho by a homie hopefully as well.

Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
              You do features?
              depends brah

Comment

You dudes lately have been on another level. These tracks are all hits .
                J$'s voice is catchy af , everything he spits is fire, whether its a chorus or a verse. He can say anything and make it sound good

Damn your verse is cold af, rode the beat well I fuck with this calm flow , fits to well with your voice.

I wish the hook was better layered , make it sound more catchy .

J$ verse was fire , he can deff go pro if he really wants it .

4/5
                The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

i cant get over how good the quality of your shit has gotten. it almost feels like I'm listening to the radio although i don't listen to the radio haha keep it up and you might get more out of your music then you think
                  U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                    You dudes lately have been on another level. These tracks are all hits .
                    J$'s voice is catchy af , everything he spits is fire, whether its a chorus or a verse. He can say anything and make it sound good

Damn your verse is cold af, rode the beat well I fuck with this calm flow , fits to well with your voice.

I wish the hook was better layered , make it sound more catchy .

J$ verse was fire , he can deff go pro if he really wants it .

4/5
                    thanks man. i been tryna tell him that brah. every track he does is so crazy, hes got a stash of some solo shit for his upcoming mixtape "ISWT" coming sometime after the EP which is fucking insane. hes one of my favorite rappers, no bias lol. appreciate it again tho.

Originally posted by jrnickz View Post
                    i cant get over how good the quality of your shit has gotten. it almost feels like I'm listening to the radio although i don't listen to the radio haha keep it up and you might get more out of your music then you think
                    thanks man. just takes a lot of practice and tweaking with different settings and your setup. its so effortless for us to get tracks with this quality tho. like 30 minutes or less mastering. we knock out most songs from start to finish in less than a hour honestly.

Comment

Listened to this the day it came out. Think I gave feed but the browser fucked up. Noble's verse sounds good, but some line sound rushed. Could've been delivered better. You had one of the best deliveries around here, feels weird to say that. It's really only a line or two near the beginning. Money brings another dope hook. Actually could've gotten a better verse from him too though I think. This is a good song, don;t get me wrong, just think I have such expectations from you guys. But hey this is a throw away. And y'alls throw aways are better than most commercial niggas.

Comment

This is definitely dope, i see a video for this but yall said its a throwaway.

Personal opinion, get ur own adlibs, really make this track yours.

Comment

Working...
                        X