No announcement yet.

Cas - 90 Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think your use of mulitple litary devices on this were great. Word play, metaphors, similies, personification. Great show man. Just one thing for a track like this. When I song contains great bars as this one did imo, you need a stand out beat that gets guys to pay attention. Then you come with that raw spit after they're already locked in and they're connect with it. It's not conforming, just learning to convey your message to the masses.

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
      I think your use of mulitple litary devices on this were great. Word play, metaphors, similies, personification. Great show man. Just one thing for a track like this. When I song contains great bars as this one did imo, you need a stand out beat that gets guys to pay attention. Then you come with that raw spit after they're already locked in and they're connect with it. It's not conforming, just learning to convey your message to the masses.
      lol thanks for appreciating the lyrics. I just used a simple beat for this because I had some throwaway bars and I wanted to lay something.

Comment

You got a really good flow. How old are you? Based on voice I'd say like 17-19? The mixing could be a little better on the vocals, but everything you got going on lyrically and flow is on point.

Comment

Originally posted by NyKill View Post
          You got a really good flow. How old are you? Based on voice I'd say like 17-19? The mixing could be a little better on the vocals, but everything you got going on lyrically and flow is on point.
          Thanks for the feed. I'm 20.

Comment

I agree with codeine bryant. Your flow was impeccable. Not very complex bars but still better than the majority of m/f 's out there.

Comment

Originally posted by ET the Refugee View Post
              I agree with codeine bryant. Your flow was impeccable. Not very complex bars but still better than the majority of m/f 's out there.
              Thanks bro.

Comment

4/5 this is dope bruh ur flow is so smooth and bars are hitting def fuckn wit dis easy i luv dat beat tho

Comment

Originally posted by Checkmatemuzick View Post
                  4/5 this is dope bruh ur flow is so smooth and bars are hitting def fuckn wit dis easy i luv dat beat tho
                  Appreciate that and thanks for the soundcloud follow!

Comment

Working...
                  X