No announcement yet.

Justin Chase - R&B Inspired by The Weeknd, Miguel, Kid Cudi, Justin Timberlake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Chase - R&B Inspired by The Weeknd, Miguel, Kid Cudi, Justin Timberlake

Just released an R&B album for free. Check it out here:

Download it for free here: Justin Chase

Originally posted by PunXRoX View Post
    Just released an R&B album for free. Check it out here:

Download it for free here: Justin Chase
    I'll say the same thing people tell me: work on that singing. Watch some more YouTube videos and perfect it better. I like the vibe and I see what you're trying to do. Your harmonies are that bad either. One thing I'd also do is get some better beats. There's a ton of free R&B beats on SoundClick or Shadowville(i think) and that could help you make some more professional records. The mixing on the vocals doesnt sound that bad either, I think its mostly just hitting the notes. Decent job.

We should do a track together.

Mykill's Verdict: 2.4/5

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
      I'll say the same thing people tell me: work on that singing. Watch some more YouTube videos and perfect it better. I like the vibe and I see what you're trying to do. Your harmonies are that bad either. One thing I'd also do is get some better beats. There's a ton of free R&B beats on SoundClick or Shadowville(i think) and that could help you make some more professional records. The mixing on the vocals doesnt sound that bad either, I think its mostly just hitting the notes. Decent job.

We should do a track together.

Mykill's Verdict: 2.4/5
      Thanks for the feed, I might be interested in doing some collab work, what do you have in mind?

Comment

Working...
      X