Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cli-City - House of Clouds ft. C.Smitty (Prod. Tae Beast)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cli-City - House of Clouds ft. C.Smitty (Prod. Tae Beast)

Track #8 on CSE....depending on how long you've listened you probably heard some of these bars..

Feedback#1:http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...nitestand.html
    Feedback#2: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...-up-remix.html
    Last edited by Cli-City; 06-03-2013, 05:12 PM.
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

I see you found one of TDE's producer(;

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      I see you found one of TDE's producer(;
      yea he got a couple beat tapes out there..what you think of the track?

Comment

Ill give some real feedback later but I like it off first listen..prolly gonna sound even better in the context of the album

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
          yea he got a couple beat tapes out there..what you think of the track?
          You already a professional at rapping, no dick riding, theres not much to say bruh,
          Your found a style and flow that fits you, Is it unique? no.
          but Is your voice? Yes
          I mean from here you can only ask yourself what more can I do to set myself apart from the others in the game, but you def got the ear to make nice music
          How much success you have in the game is really up to you man, how much promotion you willing to put in etc,

This track is nice and im vibing with it. Nice hook,
          def can see a video for this

Comment

I'mma be in the minority, but this song was kinda boring. I can appreciate lyricism, but there was nothing to captivate and make me wanna replay the song again. I did like the hook, though.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Average song from you Cli. So far I'm not really hyped for you album bruh.

PM me some exclusive shit that can change my mind haha.

Comment

Idk I love this. Performing at this show on the 16th my first show and this gonna be one of the tracks I do.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
                I'mma be in the minority, but this song was kinda boring. I can appreciate lyricism, but there was nothing to captivate and make me wanna replay the song again. I did like the hook, though.
                A lot of people feel like that so it's cool. Once that's the response and not its wack I know I'm doing the right things b

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                Average song from you Cli. So far I'm not really hyped for you album bruh.

PM me some exclusive shit that can change my mind haha.
                No Exclusives. Did the track J Smooth gonna be on today also b

Comment

Pretty dope, chill song.

Comment

"I know acloud is an angels home, but whats a home when ur broke and still paying that loan" classic line. Classic cli. I dont c where the hate and negativity is coming from. This isnt a hype track nor is it meant to be. What you set out to do before you made this song you did do what more can u ask for. Imma go 4.5/5 cause im not feeling c that much. You need to get me on a track and i will go to macs house so i get better sound quality then u can get ya boy on the stage wit u haha good work bruh
                    U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

Sick beat, the first guy rapping picked the right way (energy) to rap on this beat. the hook is fly. The 2nd verse was dope , but where the adlibs?

4/5

Comment

This is pretty much the direction that I expected CSE to be in. You two worked over time on this, and it shows how dedicated you got to the track and the concept.

Mykill's Verdict: 4.1/5

Comment

Working...
                        X