Phone Call -Lil Vince

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone Call -Lil Vince

i dont know if we even have people listening to anything besides hip hop on this site, but yeah heres my attempt at a electro beat
    feedback is appreciated as always

feedback: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1106726
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...785-beats.html

You got the bass line perfect at least, lol. I'm not the biggest techno/electronica fan but this is solid. Reverb on the synth is solid as well. Like the change in notes and the gradual progression. Keep working on this one. Need like some strings to carry this more maybe...

Mykill's Verdict: 3.6/5

Comment

I'm no expert but I dabble a bit in edm. Needs amajor drops where your bass is hitting harder. More bass is needed in this anyway but especially on some much needed drops. You've got a solid start here, just needs to be completed.

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
        You got the bass line perfect at least, lol. I'm not the biggest techno/electronica fan but this is solid. Reverb on the synth is solid as well. Like the change in notes and the gradual progression. Keep working on this one. Need like some strings to carry this more maybe...

Mykill's Verdict: 3.6/5
        yeah, just wanted to try something different , but thanks

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
        I'm no expert but I dabble a bit in edm. Needs amajor drops where your bass is hitting harder. More bass is needed in this anyway but especially on some much needed drops. You've got a solid start here, just needs to be completed.
        you got it right, the bass is what i tried to change too, but it was always overpowered with a hard hitting bass soyou couldnt hear the synth properly :/
        thanks though

Comment

Working...
        X