Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help, trying to make a rap song.. i am a noob!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
    This isnt as bad as you said it would be..only part I'd change is the part I bolded, just seemed out of place and didn't fit the rest of the rap..but other than that I'm sure she'd enjoy it

If you find it hard to stay on beat or find a good beat you can do it as a poem rather than a rap..with a poem you dont really have to follow and rhythm or beat so it should be easier..good luck cuzo I hope it all works out for ya
    I was wondering if i should do it without a beat, like just read it or (try) rap/sing it to her but if i would like to find a beat to it, how do i do that?

and the part u bolded was rly random, but i was at her room with some of her friends and she bent over like this https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...UqLF7IUlBEXsOf
    she is from philippines but i can try to find something els:0

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=josteinv;1109143]Hello, i am from Norway too, I made a song like this actuly. But it was more like i told her in the song that im afraid that she dont like me back. Maybe you get some inspiration from it. Listen to it here: http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/67077428/file.html[/QUOTE
    Tusen takk! Er det virkelig du som lagde den? dette var s�nn jeg f�lte det f�r jeg ble virkelig kjent med henne! virkelig god inspirasjon!
    Skal ikke kopiere da, det lover jeg

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayneNorwayLove View Post
      I was wondering if i should do it without a beat, like just read it or (try) rap/sing it to her but if i would like to find a beat to it, how do i do that?

and the part u bolded was rly random, but i was at her room with some of her friends and she bent over like this https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...UqLF7IUlBEXsOf
      she is from philippines but i can try to find something els:0
      I'm just gonna take a wild guess and assume its gonna be hard for you to stay on beat trying to rap it..what I've done before is find a nice beat that I can just talk over..you can find a beat that you can just say the poem on and it will sound good..it will prolly sound better than you trying to rap it and stay on beat (no offense)

You can go on YouTube and type in something like "poem instrumental" or "poem beat" lol something like that..find you a nice smooth Piano instrumental or something

And how do you plan on recording this? Do you have a microphone? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
        I'm just gonna take a wild guess and assume its gonna be hard for you to stay on beat trying to rap it..what I've done before is find a nice beat that I can just talk over..you can find a beat that you can just say the poem on and it will sound good..it will prolly sound better than you trying to rap it and stay on beat (no offense)

You can go on YouTube and type in something like "poem instrumental" or "poem beat" lol something like that..find you a nice smooth Piano instrumental or something

And how do you plan on recording this? Do you have a microphone? Lol
        Ty it will probably sound better cuz i don't know how to rap
        and i have a friend how can help me i think... but i rly have not thought about it.

Comment

HI
          Begining of verse 2
          -Love u as a friend, this love is to important/
          My problems forgot, my sadnes was dormant/
          Can't sleep at night, Not knowing how u doing/
          Don't know if your alright, this is to confusing/
          -Don't know if u know, i had my own problems/
          It was long ago, didn't know i had options/
          Some pain can hurt, thats what i remember/
          u know i'm concerned, life in the storm senter/

I know her, and i know her life is difficult. i want to tell her that i care, and that i also have experienced that life can be difficult.
          do u think that part of verse 2, said the same as what i wanted it to say? anything u would do different?
          feeling like dirt, life in the storm senter/
          Last edited by LilWayneNorwayLove; 06-17-2013, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayneNorwayLove View Post
            HI
            Begining of verse 2
            -Love u as a friend, this love is to important/
            My problems forgot, my sadnes was dormant/
            Can't sleep at night, Not knowing how u doing/
            Don't know if your alright, this is to confusing/
            u know i'm concerned, life in the storm senter/

I know her, and i know her life is difficult. i want to tell her that i care, and that i also have experienced that life can be difficult.
            do u think that part of verse 2, said the same as what i wanted it to say? anything u would do different?
            feeling like dirt, life in the storm senter/
            Looks good to me

Comment

Working...
            X