Cas - Violins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cas - Violins

Here's a cut off my new tape. I'm feelin it, but lemme know what yous think.

Feed1: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1106432

Feed2: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1109744

Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
    Here's a cut off my new tape. I'm feelin it, but lemme know what yous think.
    THIS BANGS. Dude, you are killing these beats. This beat + your flow is sickening... Cas is a mu'fuckin' P.R.O.B.L.E.M.! I immediately started noddin' my head when you went in. The hook is fucking better than 75% of the people making hooks on this site, and a lot of the pros. Perfect presentation... Perfect arrangement of elements... Great job dude!

Mykill's Verdict: 4.9/5

*After listening to this one, I had to hit the rewind and play that shit back. DAMN!

Comment

I already told ya how I feel about your shit bro, and this lives up to the rest for sure!

Great track and for once a studio rapper who can deliver a dope ass hook! I fux with this song no doubt, it's crazy! I also really like your diversity in flows when you make songs. I like that a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
        THIS BANGS. Dude, you are killing these beats. This beat + your flow is sickening... Cas is a mu'fuckin' P.R.O.B.L.E.M.! I immediately started noddin' my head when you went in. The hook is fucking better than 75% of the people making hooks on this site, and a lot of the pros. Perfect presentation... Perfect arrangement of elements... Great job dude!

Mykill's Verdict: 4.9/5

*After listening to this one, I had to hit the rewind and play that shit back. DAMN!
        Well damn! lol glad you guys like it. I finished that booth I've been working on for a while so you'll hear a lot more from me soon.

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
        I already told ya how I feel about your shit bro, and this lives up to the rest for sure!

Great track and for once a studio rapper who can deliver a dope ass hook! I fux with this song no doubt, it's crazy! I also really like your diversity in flows when you make songs. I like that a lot.

Thanks dude! I do focus on flow I think it's one of the most important things you can do in a song, but really appreciate the feed!

Comment

Your flow is really dope and your switch ups were on point, but I will say that these niggas are overrating the hell out of your hook. Everything else was on point, though. You feel confident and professional on the mic with the delivery. Lyrics were pretty good, I like how subtle you are with sliding in your punchlines. Some average lines were scattered in between, more in the second verse than the first, but good shit regardless. Your flow is a definite problem.

4/5

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
            Your flow is really dope and your switch ups were on point, but I will say that these niggas are overrating the hell out of your hook. Everything else was on point, though. You feel confident and professional on the mic with the delivery. Lyrics were pretty good, I like how subtle you are with sliding in your punchlines. Some average lines were scattered in between, more in the second verse than the first, but good shit regardless. Your flow is a definite problem.

4/5
            Thanks for the feed my dude.

Comment

I've gotta stop reading others feed before I listen because it gets me too hyped lol. Good track imo, but it lacked replay value. Didn't really care for the hook. You honestly sounded like a little kid on it. Beat was dope, shoulda brought out more intricate rhymes from you bro. I'm a fan of your music, just don't really see much of your talent shining through on this one. Expected a lot more.

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                I've gotta stop reading others feed before I listen because it gets me too hyped lol. Good track imo, but it lacked replay value. Didn't really care for the hook. You honestly sounded like a little kid on it. Beat was dope, shoulda brought out more intricate rhymes from you bro. I'm a fan of your music, just don't really see much of your talent shining through on this one. Expected a lot more.
                lol can't please everybody at once. Thanks though.

Comment

Nice!

Can't wait to hear you kill my beats.
                  .................... ....................

Comment

I remember this beat lol nice job on it tho.

You got nice flow no doubt about it.

4/5
                    Last edited by KidComet; 06-13-2013, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Thanks everybody.

Comment

Working...
                      X